on September 29, 2012
Not only were these boots a crazy deal (I paid less than $90 for two pairs, which is ridiculous in a great way), but they seem to actually be pretty good quality. I've spent $100 on others that just didn't compare to these. They also look fantastic and not at all like you might expect a $40 pair of boots to look. I was completely surprised to see that they're over-the-knee, but I'm actually really happy about that, especially since they scrunch well enough to be knee-high. I have these in both the black and the taupe and, to be honest, I love them so much already that I wish I could turn around and buy the brown too (and for the price I probably could). Finding a better deal would be pretty difficult considering the quality, fit, style, and price; these are honestly the best deal I've ever seen.

Basically, I'm super picky about my boots and I am unbelievably happy with these.
on December 27, 2013
By far these have been the most comfortable boots and you can't beat the price!! I absolutely love them and will definitely get a pair in black when my size comes back into stock. I ordered the Cognac PU and they fit great over my jeggings. I am 5' 11" and they come to my knee caps which really surprised me. I wasn't expecting them to be that tall, but they don't bother me at all. Would highly recommend as a great fashion boot! Love them!
on October 21, 2011
I originally saw these boots on a fashion style site, but the vendor listed for them was "sold out and not restocking" in the gorgeous cognac color. Then I found them here, and was shocked to not only find the color I wanted, but the price was unbelievable! Less than 50 bucks for a pair of boots? I'm a curvy girl and usually boots are made for stick leg skinny girls. The calf of these are roomy and easily accomodate skinny jeans tucked in. I can't believe I found the boots from the hoity toity fashion website for less than $50!!! Fit great, look great.
on October 8, 2012
love these! fit perfectly around my calves and look great with a skinny jean and sweater! look way more expensive than the 40+ i spent on them! i am 5"7 and they come exactly to my knee, so if your shorter than that i wouldnt reccomend them (unless your going for a thigh high). overall great product. very satisfied.
on August 29, 2012
I am so in love with these boots! I got them in black and my sister got them in brown, and we are both loving them since they go with pretty much every outfit. The length of them make my legs look longer and that's what we all want right?! MUST BUY ITEM!
on May 25, 2014
I LOVE THESE BOOTS! This review is long overdue, but people should know how great these shoes are. I'm 5' 2" with size 6 feet, and semi-thick calves. And these fit me perfectly! The shoe portion itself was comfortable enough to immediately wear for a 12 hour work day (where I'm walking a lot and mostly on my feet) without any breaking in. The back of the shaft hits right behind my knee, and the front goes above my knee. I have received so many compliments on these, and they are just so cute. Buy them!!!
on January 9, 2014
I really love these boots, they hit me just above the knee (probably 2 inches) and I am a little over 5'3. The only thing I had an issue with is that they became a bit stretched out around the knee after wearing them one night, and they got a small scratch very quickly. Other than that, they are great for the price!
on December 13, 2012
I LOVE these boots. I wanted Knee high boots and had been looking for awhile and had my eye on these because of the price and style and was a little concerned since I am pretty short 5'4. They come right to the middle of my knee and don't bother me when I walk or sit. I super love them, they are comfortable and stylish! I really love that there is a zipper by your foot to help pull your skinny jeans down or itch your foot if needs be. Very happy with my purchase
on August 1, 2014
I loves these when I first got them, however one boot was smaller around the calf then the other which wasn't a big deal since I have small calls but you CANNOT wear these unless you have tall boot socks cover the whole boot because it will stick to your skin. I had then for about 3 months before the sole completely came off when I took then off one night. Wishing Theyvwerent ruined because the look like $300 boots. But you get what you pay for!
on September 5, 2014
I really like these Boots. But! I am an idiot. When they come they are packaged with white papers around the buckles at the top! Be careful. I used scissors... Cut the small strap that is on the top...I fixed it..but oh was I mad at myself! Other than that. I am a size 8.5..they fit. They look great! Super for the price. I stand 5.7 and they come right to the knee.