4.0 out of 5 stars Decent game based on the movie.
Fun shoot em up but a bit buggy, enemies could also be a bit more varied. I bought it for the multiplayer after a friend recommended it to me, had fun while earning steam cards.
Published 10 months ago by Joseph A. Saldano

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL Recycled Game
This is possibly the worst game themed after a movie ever. Considering most games made for movies are garbage that's saying a lot. This game is beyond trash. It's without a doubt one of the worst games of the year.

Published 13 months ago by A. Antonio

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL Recycled Game, December 27, 2013
This review is from: R.I.P.D.: The Game [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

If you don't know what this game is I'll fill you in. This is "God Mode" with a simple overlay. I'm not kidding. They took an terrible game and somehow thought it would be a good idea to repackage it. If you were going to make an overlay game WHY would you pick a terrible game as your base?!?

If you are thinking about buying this game do yourself a favor, put the money in the toilet and flush it. Watching the money spin around and then go down the drain will provide more entertainment value than this game.

If you want details about gameplay look up some reviews for "God Mode." I'm not kidding when I say it's the same game and to list it's failures here would be redundant.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just another bad movie game, October 2, 2013
This review is from: R.I.P.D.: The Game [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Basically this game almost has nothing to do with the movie RIPD itself, the movie wasnt great, the game is even worst. And this game is completely the same game as God Mode, which packaged in RIPD style with its characters and enemies, and the number of coop players allowed was reduced from 4 to 2. I would say this game is not meant to be play, if u are looking for the steam trade cards then maybe u would consider to get this only when its <$1 or bundled.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay With A Buddy, July 25, 2014
This review is from: R.I.P.D.: The Game [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
This game is alright for a few rounds with a friend, but not the best game. The bet system is quite silly, specially when you sort of have to work as a team. R.I.P.D has some bad spawns. You will sometimes respawn in the middle of the enemies and on the other side of the map than your buddy. Harder difficulties from the get go are off the table due to this and the level system.

Overall, if you don't have a buddy to play this with or at least one whom can stand the grind fest to level weapons, skip this game.

3.0 out of 5 stars If coop that's funny but single play just boring, December 26, 2013
This review is from: R.I.P.D.: The Game [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
not a single play game just a coop survive game , less skill to play let it boring , and the weapon damage is just .....

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent game based on the movie., April 1, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars steam game, May 27, 2014
This review is from: R.I.P.D.: The Game [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
I wanted the game and have it for my steam account and it was on sale too.. not played it yet.