5.0 out of 5 stars I'll have to admit it; I'm 65. I bought this for MYSELF., December 24, 2013
This review is from: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5 (DVD)
I am a grown man, with no mental deficiencies that I've noticed, but I
DO
own ALL of the R.L. Stine DVDs, and all seven seasons of
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

I love a-l-l that stuff. Tickles the little kid in me to get scared without any
of the heavy R-Rated stuff.

Great for the entire family. Including gran'pa... I should know!

5.0 out of 5 stars the last best haunting hour dvd, November 2, 2014
This review is from: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5 (DVD)
even though i am a goosebumper for life i have to say when i first say the haunting hour, i was beyond shocked. the haunting hour was made by r l stine the same dude who made the goosebumps stuff. unlike the 90's goosebumps show which had bad acting and a low budget, this series has better actors, spookier storylines and better cgi, well only the first season. season 2-4 just suck but season 1 of the haunting hour is the best. after the first season of the haunting hour i went back to being a goosebumper for life. ok now to the dvd this dvd this dvd comes with 4 eps. dont let the jonas brother on the cover fool u, its a good dvd. scary mary is a very good and creep ep that last a hour. its similar to bloody mary, scary mary makes young girls do what she want then she pulls u through a mirror and wait for a boy to come looking for u. she steals ur face and tricks the boy into loving her. swarmin norman is just a very cool ep. and freaky knowing that all these bugs r trying to kill folks. flight is just spooky. a ghost is on a plane but doesnt know he is a ghost. this boy is the only one who can see him other than the figure of death herself who is on the plane too. once the ghost realizes its a ghost the plane starts to spark causing it to crash. last there is pumpkin head. ugh. not the best ep and it is really bad. its bad cuz one there is a jonas brother in it who cant act, once the story starts to get creepy, it just ends with a cliffhanger. it just leaves u feeling flat.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, July 1, 2014
A good little scare for the whole family. Hard to find good scary family movies but this one fit the bill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not to scary, March 25, 2014
My kids love it! Entertaining but not too scary! We like most all of the haunting hour episodes - 6 and 5 yr old

5.0 out of 5 stars The Haunting Hour, March 9, 2014
This review is from: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5 (DVD)
Got these for my niece's kids, and they love the series. Bought them all that were available. Great value, thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scary Stories For Kids, February 21, 2014
Excellent stories for kids who are just getting into the horror genre. Each story is absurd enough to be imaginary, yet cautious enough to keep the kids interest. I would absolutely caution parents to pay attention to which episodes preview with a note that "this story is not for 7 and under" . They mean it. Watched with my 8 year old who was in my lap by the end! Creativity and imagination keep my son coming back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See, December 8, 2013
This review is from: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5 (DVD)
Again Fantastic product, have waited a long time for this series to come out. Only wish the whole series was together instead of in volumes works out very expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, December 5, 2013
This review is from: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5 (DVD)
Bought as a gift for my grown son, who loves R.L. Stine, he collects all his work. I get him new DVD's each Christmas to keep his collection complete. A tradition started years back and he still loves it. As long as they keep making them we will keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars super bon, November 25, 2013
merci
j adore toutes les hauting hours !!
je recommande a tous
ca fait une super bonne ambiance a regarder

5.0 out of 5 stars The Haunting Hour #6, October 23, 2013
This review is from: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5 (DVD)
We have truly enjoyed the series we purchashed. We plan movie night & it's a family date. So glad we bought the entire series.

R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series, Vol. 5