Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
R- Racing Evolution
|Price:||$9.89 + $3.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$5.10 (34%)|
- Race in licensed real-world driving machines you can upgrade and modify, for impossible speed
- Experience high-performance driving physics on 14 intense real-world and fantasy tracks
- Multiple racing styles and game modes - GT, Rally, Drag, Time Attack, Arcade, Vs. and more
- Discover an in-depth storyline as you race your way to the top, in Racing Life mode
- New Interactive Driver AI System enhances realistic racing situations
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Licensed real-world vehicles allow for upgrades and modifications
- 14 tracks from real-world and fantasy locations
- Multiple racing styles, including GT, Rally, and Drag
- 5 game modes including Racing Life (Story Mode), Event Challenge, Time Attack, Arcade, and Versus
- New "Interactive Driver AI System" enhances realistic racing situations
- In-game radio communications - incoming transmissions from crewmembers and rival drivers!
- Reward Point System allows for power-ups and unlocking new cars
Top Customer Reviews
if youre looking for a wide variety of cars to tune up, total realism, and racing countless race after another to earn money, then this might not be your game; however, if you are looking for a game with a great storymode, engaging gameplay, and wonderful electronic soundtrack, then this is it. similar to pilot chatter in acecombat 4, this game carries the same elements that made acecombat so intriguing. the graphics are nice as well.
if you were a fan of ridge racer, this might not exactly be your game.. but the fun is still definitley there. i have to emphasize again though, it all depends on what sort of fun youre looking for in the game.
PS- The only thing thats missing from this game is online play which would have made this game one of mt favorites. ENJOY PLAYING!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I owned this game before. Now maybe I can finish it this time.Published 6 months ago by Kevin J. Lillis
Kind of a lost gem of a game. This seems to be a side story in the Ridge Racer universe with a plot as RR4 had with slightly different racing mechanics and physics. Read morePublished on February 23, 2013 by Mike
This game is fun - the range & style of cars available is nice. The main thing that prevented me from giving it a higher score is that the story mode is too short. Read morePublished on October 12, 2010 by GhostRider
My son wants to play everyday. The game was a fair price and arrived on time for christmas!Published on January 18, 2007 by Raymond T. Scaife
Definitivamente este juego tiene muy buenos graficos y excelente banda sonora. Pero una carrera con carros que parecen unas tortugas (por lo lento), no es carrera. Read morePublished on March 19, 2004 by Filippo Ferrantelli
Have you ever wanted to feel like you have lightning-quick reflexes even though you know dang well that turtles could effortlessly give you the slip then by all means get this. Read morePublished on March 2, 2004 by Onyema Nwadiei