5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Tool
Does the job. Handier than i thought it would be. I thought I would only use it for waffles but have found it to be quite useful in the kitchen. Washes up well too!
Published 8 months ago by rudy

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what was expected.
Published 24 days ago by D. SKye Hodges

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Tool, January 12, 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory to our beloved waffle maker!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
Great little tool. Gets used every time we make waffles. Better than using a fork while protecting the non-stick finish of our waffle maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waffle tongs, June 12, 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
These are great tongs and makes it very easy to remove waffles from the waffle maker. Everything come out easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more burned fingertips!, December 9, 2013
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
What a great idea! I bought my daughter a waffle maker and just had to get these too. Well made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tongs, June 30, 2014
Bradley A. Besore (shippensburg pa usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
Bought this for myself love it and it works great does everything it promises to do

4.0 out of 5 stars but after things have been lifted with a different spatula this gripper is super handy to use to grab your waffles or whatnots, September 14, 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
it is smaller than I thought it would be, I know the size is listed I just wasn't paying attention. The metal/red grip part is only a few inches long, about the width of my hand. So it does not give a lot of space to work with for scooping with the spatula, but after things have been lifted with a different spatula this gripper is super handy to use to grab your waffles or whatnots.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with these tongs, July 19, 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
I am very happy with these tongs. They don't take up much room in my kitchen drawer, and they nicely grab the waffle without scratching the cooker. I haven't used them yet for toast, but this is a bonus use of the tongs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little tool!, September 3, 2014
Chelle "always reading" (Round Rock, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
Fun, small, easy to use. I keep it hooked on the waffle iron, and find myself using it for other foods that are light and need a bit of help removing. Does the job and is very cute!

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife says they're pretty good, but not perfect, January 10, 2014
CfromHouston (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
She managed to remove the waffle after it was cooked, but it was a slightly difficult due to the size of the waffle versus the tiny tongs. Overall, though, they got the job done.

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what was expected., September 6, 2014
D. SKye Hodges (Salt Lake City, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Endurance Waffle & Toast Tongs, Red
The tongs that I received were somewhat defective from day one, the black silicone was peeling off from the fork side AND the flat side, it wasn't even attached, I was slightly amazed that someone could even ship something that looked that defective. I just pulled off the black silicon padding (which came off so easy I knew right away that it wasn't "Bonded" to the stainless steel, not sure if they missed a step in the production like an acid bath, or some primer, or something, I've never seen another utensil that was bonded peel away like that. I'm somewhat okay with it just being bare metal, I know that there is a greater chance of it scratching my appliance, but I guess you get what you pay for. The others that are giving this 5-stars must have received a properly manufactured product, I'm not faulting the product, only the defect in my particular item, probably a one-off, a dud, a reject that wasn't rejected, or inspected, so I don't feel that I got what was advertised, but I feel I got what I paid for, or something that mostly performs the same function as what was advertised.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›