1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Product, January 7, 2013
This review is from: R1 Concepts EDS.67049R E-Line Cross-Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotor
It was very difficult to decide to using a drilled rotor and was still little painful to make this purchase. I've been in the precision manufacturing business for over 20 years and doing my own brake jobs for over 40 years and the first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the quality of the rotor. That made me feel better about the extra cost but when I put these on my Grand Caravan along with ceramic brake pads it was like a huge upgrade to the van. The pedal only needs a soft touch to brake well even with 7 passengers in the van, but I like to race around and the braking capability is incredible. My mechanic was very impressed when he saw I upgraded to these rotors and his eyes popped when I told him how much I paid. I hate to give out secrets but whether your a soccer mom or a closet racer these rotors add to the safety and control of any vehicle and if car manufacturers really cared about your safety these would be standard on any vehicle and not just their sports cars.