4.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP PRICE - I tried it... fairly good
GREAT for the price, reminds me of more of a (non cartoon / rotoscoped) Borderlands. Similar style, though somewhat repetitive game play at this point. But only played a hour or so, so far. For the price - must have.
Published 5 months ago by Ron Kramer

3.0 out of 5 stars Rage-campaign edition
I thought the game itself is interesting overall.
Graphics are superb but storyline needs a little work. It can be quite challenging in some parts as you progress through it. I would recommend giving it consideration when shopping for a game.
Published 21 months ago by paulrmeehan@gmail.com

4.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP PRICE - I tried it... fairly good, June 5, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Rage was fun, BUT....., October 21, 2013
Susan Wilson (Brandon, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac (Video Game)
I liked this game and it looked great, but there were some issues that I have with it. First of all, in my opinion it takes WAY too much harddrive space (30 gigs)! Also, even though everything looks great, most of the environmental items seems to be nondestructive or able to be engaged by the player (not part of the physics engine). And finally, the game seems to be too complicated for any MODS to be able to be created (from what I have read)....I really enjoy finding and playing the many mods for my id games (Doom 3, Quake 4, Prey, etc) after I have played through the first time but apparently that isnt going to happen with this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rage-campaign edition, February 1, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac (Video Game)
I thought the game itself is interesting overall.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is hard to find a good, new game for the Mac, but Aspyr Media has done it again. RAGE is very good and different., December 4, 2012
This review is from: RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac (Video Game)
Very good game. I would recommend it to gamer using a Mac. The concept is new and realistic. We need more like this from Aspyr Media.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, November 30, 2013
This review is from: RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac (Video Game)
The game just isn't as fun as others from the same company. I am getting dissapointed at my purchase of a Mac because of the lack of games written for adults.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally an FPS/RP game WITHOUT SWEARING!I love it!, March 17, 2013
Robert Badgley (St Thomas,Ontario,Canada) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac (Video Game)
Finally someone has come up with a FPS/RP game that doesn't include four letter words....and that is something in this day and age.As a gamer who goes back to the late 70s and early 80s and has seen ALOT of games come and go,and played more than I can remember,on many platforms,Rage is a surprisingly refreshing change from the norm.The last 10 years has seen a boom in video games,and their graphic have improved exponentially.Along with the graphics comes"realism",and along with that has come an upsurge in profanity by just about every character in any given game.Many gamers and the game makers think that that is "cool" and with it.I do NOT,and never have.It just has meant that kids who shouldn't be playing these types of games(but often do....thanks "parents")get exposed to such inappropriate language at far too young an age.What is "cool" about that?
Rage also gives us a game type many old gamers have seen alot of before.You play the role of an outsider who comes to the town of Wellspring and who must prove himself to the occupants there,doing many missions for them.There are weapons to buy,vehicles to upgrade and race with,and lots of bad guys to kill.However everyone in town and who is on your side,not only has NO profanity to utter but has a smiling face! It is something this old gamer has not seen in years,if ever in a game of this type.And it is as refreshing as a summer breeze.
Rage can be played by young teens and up with no problems.Even Christians who are looking for a decent video game without the language can certainly play this without fear.The only thing is the requisite violence.In which case if that isn't their cup of tea,then they should stick to Bejewelled or something like that.
In conclusion,even if the game play is a been there,done that type for experienced gamers,the lack of language and the good graphics make this game quite appealing.It is a game a family could play,Christian even,if the violence isn't a drawback.Recommended.

RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac
RAGE Campaign Edition - Mac by Aspyr Media (Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger / 10.5 Leopard / 10.6 Snow Leopard)
$9.99 $4.98