5.0 out of 5 stars Get a taste of Rage !, January 12, 2013
Craig (Mesa, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAGE PRIMER (Kindle Edition)
If you are curious about the world of Bizarro lit and the Rev Rage in particular, this is a great book to get your feet wet.
The story excerpts from multiple books will spur you on to dive head long into the Rage's universe.
Just like Plata, once you get a taste, you'll be craving more !

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to RAGE!!!, March 4, 2010
A. A. A. (Illinois, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RAGE PRIMER (Kindle Edition)
This tasty sampler is loaded with a rich potpourri of brilliant brain storms straight out of the genius mind of Steven Rage. It has excerpts from his available books which are: "Pilate: A Brutal Bible Tale", "Dope Fiend's Holy War (Brutal Bible Tales)", and "You Morbid Westphal". Some of these excerpts that I mention are available only here in Rage Primer because they have a bit of a different spin to them than what was published in his books' final versions. I thoroughly enjoyed reading these variations like I enjoy the bonus features on a DVD! Also, this book gives us some delicious sneak peeks at Mr. Rage's current works in progress which are not yet available for purchase. I strongly recommend that the readers of this review who are unfamiliar with this author's writing style and background should search "Steven Rage" here on amazon.com Read his reviews, especially his product descriptions and his real life background. Do your homework on this guy. He is more than worthy of our support and your research time!

RAGE PRIMER