5.0 out of 5 stars So far, it's great.
I love the way the wallet looks, which is a big part of why I got it. It's also hand made in Virginia which is also great. The main reason I got the wallet is because I'm looking for a new (thinner) wallet and this one more than fit the bill. It feels nice and smooth, and the design is pretty cool and high-tech to look at.

I've always gone for bi-fold leather...
Published 6 months ago by sango_wango

Published 2 months ago by Mike Bowser

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, it's great., June 9, 2014

I've always gone for bi-fold leather wallets, usually with a swingy flap in in the middle to hold a picture ID. This wallet is much thinner than I'm used to, and I love it. With 3 debit cards, two ID cards, ten bills and couple of business cards it's about the same width as my old bi-fold completely empty.

We'll see how it holds up over time, but I'd definitely recommend this to anybody (and have) based on my experiences so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest wallet ever!, May 12, 2014
I absolutely love this wallet. The craftsmanship is second to none and mine takes a beating. And once someone sees it, they always ask about it. It's a great piece, so great, I purchased a smaller version just in case I need another wallet

2.0 out of 5 stars I decided on this style as the photos looked like it might and for the size difference, October 29, 2014
As the wallet seems to be well made, it really doesn't resemble a carbon fiber pattern at all. I decided on this style as the photos looked like it might and for the size difference, but it just doesn't. It's incredibly stiff and the I.D. and credit card pockets aren't very deep at all and if you put two cards in each pocket, it doesn't close right. Taking out an I.D. or credit card is very difficult given the stiffness and it feels like you have a square of cardboard in your back pocket, but my main complaint is the appearance. If anyone reading this has ever seen anything else made from carbon fiber, (I have a belt, ring, several watches and my phone case that are made from genuine carbon fiber,) it has a distinct and recognisable pattern to it and that just isn't present with this wallet. I'm actually going to be requesting a return.

5.0 out of 5 stars will last a LONG time, October 29, 2014
Hold up well. Have used it for a while and it Stoll shows absolutely no wear. Previous wallets were chewed to shreds by my keys and other stuff in my pocket. Very slim and lift weight. Doesn't hold as lot of credit cards, 8-10 max, but that is probably for the better. The main compartment stretches enough to temporarily hold bigger things but it really works best when not completely crammed full. Will last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything short of lighting on fire!, July 23, 2014
This review is from: RAGGEDedge Gear Carbon Fiber Bifold ID Wallet (Apparel)
Back in November 2009, I bought my husband one of your wallets as a present. He's rough on wallets and almost 5 years later, it looks almost new. He's dropped it in water, coated it in sunscreen, thrown it, stomped it....everything short of lighting it on fire. Congrats; you guys have a great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars You wana act special ?????, July 29, 2014
This is a very special wallet . You wana act special, stand out other ? get this wallet!
Also the $ in the wallet won't be zero, I just dunno why ! $ seem to grow inside the wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Wallet.. A True lifesaver, May 12, 2014
This wallet is a must have for any adventurous person... These can truly save your life. We were camping & all the sudden we saw a huge bright flash of light... All I the sudden I went from my tent at the base of a active volcano to the inside of a spaceship filled with midget aliens. I'm not gonna lie I was scared.. This wasn't my first experience with aliens, but it was the first time with aliens if such a small stature. They lil guys were mean... They did the normal poking & prodding but then they wanted to get real... I mean really real, it was time for the plutonium anal probe, as they were trying to get my pants down, while I was fighting them with my light saber my raggededge wallet came free from my back pocket... They saw it & was amazed by the shear beauty & quality construction. The beautiful design & supreme workmanship bewildered the little aliens just long enough for me to break free & defeat the leader of the angry aliens. I was able to teleport back to my group & enjoy the rest of my trip. However they did get away with my wallet.... I hope the awesome power it possess doenst come back to harm the free world. I will be ordering another today because I'm afraid now to leave home without 1.