Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RAPDOM Pro Tactical Glove (Black, XX-Large)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size Name: XX-Large|Change
Price:$20.78+ $3.40 shipping

on December 12, 2012
Excellent gloves over all. About half the cost of the best quality tactical gloves that are here (Blackhawk or 5.11), but they are still good quality with knuckle protection.

Only negative is that sizing isn't the best. I purchased Large even though I normally go with Medium in dress gloves. Fingers are still a little short even with the size large.

EDIT: Recently noticed there is touchscreen compatibility with the thumb and index finger. Nice bonus.
on November 27, 2012
Overall great quality and very durable. The only thing I want to add is when selecting your size, consider possibly selecting one size larger if you're right on the border to the next size up, when using Amazon's size chart.

Based on Amazon's size chart, I should be a small because I measured right at 8" around my hand and knuckles, men's size. But these were very tight when I wore them. I'm hoping that when I use them more often I can break them in to fit better, but as is it's still quite tight. It fits well, but just makes it a little harder to move fingers and such. I would've likely been much happier with a medium. I needed to use them shortly after I got them, which is the only reason I did not return them for the next size up.
on November 27, 2012
Very well built, super light (it adds absolutely no weight to your swing which is a bit of a downfall if you're light weight like me) but the knuckles are hard, light, and just the right amount cushioned. Really wouldn't want to get punched by these. I use these for my biking and motorcycle riding as well as just plain horsing around outside. Mine were NOT comfortable at the beginning, but after breaking them in, you hardly notice them. Great gloves for mechanics, war games,paint balling, and all out door activities.
on July 29, 2013
I have bought 2 pairs of these type gloves for my son and they have not held up well. Fingers get holes in them quickly. I do want to note, that I contacted the seller about returning the second pair and they were more than willing to refund. However my son decided to keep them.
on May 13, 2013
i bought these at the wrong size. I have since bought the correct size & they fit great. they run a little small. Love them & would buy again. the company shipped them within a decent amount of time & would recommend them.
on January 28, 2013
Had a pair for almost a year...the Velcro has now detached so i added hot glue...still wont work. I had 3 physical altercations and now the knuckles are cracked other than that i use em everyday. Worth every penny im buying another
on January 14, 2014
Although the size was a bit smaller than I expected the gloves are not a bad purchase. The gloves did tear though but perhaps they were smaller than expected. I would order again but in a larger size. The ability to use a touchscreen while wearing is mostly incorrect though.
on April 8, 2012
The gloves are great and sturdy.
Pros- Sturdy design, good protection and desent constuction, the knuckle has a good well stitched design as well. And you cant beat the price. There really are not any cons or flaws to these goves considering the price. They are as just as good quality as a pare or over priced blackhawk gloves.
on February 9, 2013
Overall I have been pleased with these gloves for the price. But I must say that I owned a pair of Oakley tactical gloves for 3 years and used them mostly every day. I don't think these gloves will measure up to my old Oakley pair and here are two reasons why.
First, I've been using the gloves for about 3 weeks and have already noticed that the fortified knuckles have notches (damaged) in them. I am a police officer so normal wear and tear over the past few weeks consisted of a few struggles that went for the ground and a foot pursuit. So, when I noticed that the knuckles were already damaged, I was a little disappointed. Now, the damage was minor, but still damaged where my Oakley knuckles never had a scratch and were put through three years of hard police work.
Second, the mesh on top of the fingers gets caught on the Velcro when you strap the gloves around your wrist. If you are not careful, the Velcro will eventually unravel the mesh on the fingers and ruin your gloves.
But!!!! Having said all that, these gloves are literally half the price of the Oakleys I referenced. So, overall it was a good buy in my opinion.
on December 19, 2012
I got these gloves today and love them. As soon a you put them on you feel like a superhero, like you can punch through a brick wall or something. Gloves are constructed well, the only thing I don't like is the seems on the inside of the gloves get kind of irritating. But I would recommend them, they would even make great motorcycle gloves.