4.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, but . . .
Published on August 30, 2009 by Pamela E.

1.0 out of 5 stars WOST COMPANY EVER!! I only got one Cufflink!!!
Published 8 months ago by Sarah White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, but . . ., August 30, 2009
Pamela E. (Boca Raton, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
Although the design concept for these cuff links is great, and they are immediately reconizable as a miniature hour glass replica in the on-line photo, the details are not as apparent when you hold them in your hand, much less fasten them to the end of a shirt sleeve. So even though they are of good quality and very attractive with the bright blue sand fluidly moving from one end to the other when turned around (which certainly makes you smile at the unique design), I think the metal casing may overpower or obscure the miniture hourglass component, requiring explanation to anyone who happens to comment or notice them. Of course, once that conversation occurs, the response is always "Wow! How clever is that?!" Aside from that, the item came on time in a little gift box as promised by the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars WOST COMPANY EVER!! I only got one Cufflink!!!, December 12, 2013
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
so, it took me two months to receive this product. I was pretty excited to get it as it is a gift and it seemed like it would be unique and thoughtful. I got it in the mail today and all I got was ONE cufflink!! What can I really do with ONE CUFFLINK!! This was supposed to be a PAIR of cufflinks!! Also, the item name says "gift boxed"... they came in a freaking dime bag!! Thats right, a tiny ziploc bag came in the mail today with ONE CUFFLINK IN IT!! I have never been so annoyed with a product bought on Amazon... this is a disaster as it was supposed to be a christmas present!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great cufflinks if you are Child!, January 29, 2014
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
These cufflinks are entirely too small, most cufflinks are sized to provide a noticable accent to a french cuff shirt.
These are smaller than a standard paper clip, The construction appears to be by hand, the quality is extremely
cheap. The sand does flow through the glass. don't give them to a child, they can easily be swallowed
They are not even worth returning. The hint was in the price tag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoddy workman ship, February 10, 2014
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
I wore these cufflinks only once and the back on one is already bent in a way making it difficult to slide the pin straight and perpendicular. I would not recommend people buying it.

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk!, October 3, 2013
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
I know you get what you pay for but these cufflinks were horrid, they look like something that you would loose just to get rid of I threw them in the trash! it would have cost me more to return them I would have been ashamed to give them to anybody.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice concept but picture too tempting, October 26, 2013
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
the cough links are actually nice dont get me wrong but on my list they wouldnt be even the 4rth choice , the whole idea is very interesting , but the finishing is not as beautiful as in the picture

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish quality., November 15, 2013
Its All About Spirit (Bridgetown, Barbados) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
One of the hourglasses fell out of the silver part and all of the blue 'sand' came out, The cuff-link was not dropped and there was only 1 week of very normal wear.

Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Look like very cheap, February 3, 2014
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
The main idea with the Hourglass with colorful sand is great!!! But why it is difficult to made it from quality steel??? Steel in this cufflinks in detailed view same with...I don't know...plastic! !!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, BUT THEY FALL APART, October 7, 2013
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
I wore these cufflinks for the 2nd time ever, and half way through my work day, I looked and realized that the hour glass on BOTH of these cufflinks have fallen out! So all that is left is the metal links, but the entire glass are missing. Unless you plan on wearing them one time, keep your money...

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE SO STINKIN CUTE !!, August 4, 2013
This review is from: RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed (Jewelry)
My son loves them, he's 25, I got them as a gift for him, the sand really moves inside the each hourglass. Neat conversation piece, or funny way to tell someone their time is up and you gotta go. lol

RARE Hour Glass Cufflinks Gift Boxed