RAVPower® - Reliable · Affordable · Value
Simplify your life with the new RAVPower QI wireless charging pad with a built-in 4800mAh external battery pack. "
The RAVPower QI wireless charging pad is designed for QI compliant phones and is easy to use. Just connect the USB cable to the unit, plug the AC adapter into the wall outlet and that's it! Simply set your phone on the charging pad, you will hear a "ding" meaning the charging has started.
Built-in 4800mAh Backup Battery
With built-in 4800mAh backup battery,if you're phone is not QI-compliant, not to worry. You can easily use a QI-compatible cover, which is available for most mobile phone models!
Popular Compatible Models:
Direct Charge Models:
- Nexus 7 2nd Gen/Nexus 4 / LG Optimus Vu2
- Nokia Lumia 920
- HTC 8X (UK version does not support QI wireless charging)/ HTC Droid DNA
Models that Require a Wireless Charging Case / Cover Adapter:
Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3; Galaxy Note 2 / 3 (not the Verizon version); Nokia Lumia 820 / iPhone 5S 5C 5 4 4S 3G
1. RAVPower® Qi-Enabled Single-Position Wireless Charger is compliant with the Qi standard developed by the Wireless Power Consortium.
2. Please confirm that your cellphone is Qi-compliant. Otherwise, you must use a QI-compliant back-cover adaptor to enable your device to charge.
3. Protective cases that exceed 5 mm / 0.2 inch thick prevent the charger from working properly. For these cases, please remove before charging.
4. Please be advised that the wireless charging rate is 70%-80% compared with a wired charger. Also, the 4800mAh backup battery has power conversion and uses battery consumption.