- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (30%)|
RAVPower - All In One
A FileHub is a revolutionary device which could used be
- Plug an Ethernet cable into the WAN port(receive signal, not a LAN port), instantly convert the wired network to a wireless network(wireless b/g/n, 150Mbps, AP/Router mode)
- Transfer files (photos, movies or videos) between your Micro SD card/USB Portable Hard Disk Drive and your Android/iOS smartphones and tablets
- "Enlarge" limited storage capacity of your mobile devices.
- Built-in 6,000mAh external battery can charge most phones 2-3 times.
- CPU: Ralink RT 5350 MIPS24KEc 350 MHz
- WiFi Frequency : 2.4 GHZ Speed: 72Mbps at 20Mhz / 150 Mbps at 40MHZ
- External Battery Pack : 6000 mah 1.5A Max Input 1A Output
- Micro SD Card Speed: Read: 3MB/S Write: 3.5MB/S
- USB Interface: Micro USB 2.0
- Please download RAV Filehub app or Solid Explorer first from iOS or Android app store.(You can also manage filehub by ES File Explorer (Android)/ File Browser/Oplayer/GoodPlayer (IOS) )
- NOT support Mac formatted hard disk.
- Due to the limitation of Apple iOS system, you can not open any folder in your iPad except iPad Photo, so you cannot copy it out to your external storage devices.
- 1* RAVPower FileHub (Model: RP-WD02)
- 1* USB Charging Cable
- 1* User Manual
First off I'd like to say that the shipping was fairly quick it arrived in about 2 days. It arrived in a bubble wrapped envelop. The was no damage to the box. Read morePublished 1 day ago by N.Dozier
I have had this FileHub for a few days now and I am really happy with it. I have used this to transfer files back and forth between the sd card in the FileHub and my HTC One M8... Read morePublished 1 day ago by bridav
I Wonder if when the device connect to my wifi connection is interrupted (internet)Published 2 days ago by Rafael Arraga
So my wife and I traveled to China to adopt a little girl. We wanted to only take our iOS devices, so I was looking for something that would allow us to use external storage with... Read morePublished 3 days ago by B. Swain
RAVPower hit a home run with this device. Took it on vacation, backed up all my photos to the micro-SD, from my cameras, smartphone and iPad, all wirelessly. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Outdoor Chef
Can't beat it! Having the iPhone I constantly battle with storage space!! Now I can move all my photo/video to an external drive and stop taking up valuable space in my phone. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jabari Chancey
Can charge both Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Nokia Lumia 1520.3. It can also read SD CARD and 2 TB of Wester Digital HDD 2.0/3.0. The transfer rate is pretty fast through Wi-Fi. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Justin Chia
This little Wireless FileHub is awesome for sharing files suck as photos and videos from your phone's micro SD card or from an external USB drive. Read morePublished 7 days ago by J. Lopez