Other Sellers on Amazon
RAVPower Filehub, 5 in 1 SD Card USB Reader Wireless Hard Drive Companion WiFi Bridge Sharing Media Streamer NAS 3000mAh External Battery Pack, Black
|Sale:||$35.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$54.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Backup Storage: transfer files between sd cards ,usb drives and your devices(phone/tablet/camera) to free more space up for your devices.
- SD Card USB Reader: wirelessly recognize USB flash drive, hard disk, SDHC, SDXC cards with your devices (phone/tablet/computer)via APP.
- Wireless Bridge: bridge an existing wireless network, create secure Wi-Fi network, and share with friends or families. Never pay for multiple network.
- Media Streamer: seamlessly stream your videos, photos, and music from attached storage devices with your smartphones, tablets, and laptops via APP.
- External Battery Packs: built-in 3000mAh power bank (5V/1A) can be an emergency battery backup.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Up to 5 devices can connect to the FileHub wireless network simultaneously and access its SD card and USB storage.
Once connected, you can view photos, play songs and stream videos stored on the SD card or USB hard drive from your mobile device.
Move files freely between all connected device and storages. Take photos with your iPhone and send them to your friend's Android devices.
External Battery Charger
Smartphone running low on battery? Connect via the USB port and let the FileHub share its power.
Bridge Authentication Network
Unable to connect to Chromecast directly at a hotel? Connect Google Chromecast to your FileHub wireless network, and access hotel or public Internet via Bridge Mode.
Have to pay for every wireless device? Connect using FileHub and share the connection with your friends.
|Core||MTK 5350||MTK 5350||MTK 5350||MTK 5350||MTK 7620N|
|Compatible cards||SD SDHC SDXC||SD SDHC SDXC||MicroSD SDHC SDXC||MicroSD SDHC SDXC||SD SDHC SDXC|
|Internet Access Mode||Bridge||Bridge||AP Bridge Router||AP Bridge Router||AP Bridge Router|
Top Customer Reviews
Bonus, it doubles up as external battery pack. 3,000mah may not be a lot but it does come in handy in those critical must have a charge situations.
Wireless wi-fi storage and external battery pack 3000mah
SD card slot
The size of the wifi disk is about the size of a portable hard drive. Slightly bigger than my S3; look at attached picture for reference.
To connect to the device you must make a wifi connection to it. It is named "WiFiSD-158E" and the password is "11111111". That is 8 ones BTW.
I was able to pick up a wide array of storage media. SD card, microsd in a sd card adapter, Flash drives ranging from 4gb to 32gb with many different brands. It was able to power a Seagate portable hard drive no problem while a SD card was also in the sd card slot.
Many different devices were used to connect to the wifi disk: Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Ipad 4, Acer laptop, Coby Cryos android tablet, galaxy S3, Iphone 5 and a t-mobile S2.
It says that up to 5 devices can be connected to it.Read more ›
|Length: 7:03 Mins|
This is a very good product that worked perfectly with my Apple iPhones and both of our iPads! This device allows you to plug in a SD memory card, a USB memory stick or a USB hard drive and then connect to those storage devices using a built in WIFI network that is in the device. The RavPower WIFI Disk contains a rechargeable battery that will hold up to 3000 mAh of current charge to either operate itself for over 5 hours or it can be used to recharge your smart phone. I say smart phone because at 3000 mAh it will recharge your smart phone (Like an Apple iPhone) about 1.6 times but it really does not have enough power capacity to recharge a power hungry tablet like an Apple iPad 2, 3 or 4. Its output is 5VDC at 1 Amp current output.
The built in WIFI system can connect simultaneously to up to 5 devices and stream music, movies, store files or audio books that you can listen to. I installed a 64 GIG Patriot SD card and a 128 GIG Patriot USB memory stick into the device which gave it the capacity to store 192 GIG of data. Using this with my Apple iPad I expanded the storage capacity of my iPad from 64 GIG to 256 GIG with a rechargeable portable device. This is perfect for power users who need more memory while on the road.
In order to use the WIFI Drive with your Apple products or Android device you must download a free app named MobileFun. I tested the app extensively on Apple products using IOS 6 and it worked perfectly. I could not find an app compatible with the Kindle Fire but there is one for Android devices.Read more ›
Here it is at a high level:
- You charge it from any PC, laptop, or USB charger.
- You use it to charge any device that can be charged from a USB port.
- You can plug an SD card into the SD slot and use that for storage.
- You can plug a thumb drive, or external drive into the USB slot and use that for storage. Right now I have both an 32GB SD card and a Kingston Digital Wi-Drive connected. (The Kingston is slow but otherwise, with relatively low power consumption, OK as an external drive. This RavPower is much better as a WiFi drive controller and provides the Kingston with the power it needs to run.)
- You can connect to device to a PC/laptop using a USB cable to access the connected storage.
- The device creates its own WiFi network that allow you to access the connected storage wirelessly. All you do is charge it and turn it on, the network is there for you to use.
Here are some tricks, tips and features:
- The default Wireless Name for the device is WiFiSD-158E
- The default SSID (wireless key) is 11111111
- You can configure the device to connect to your "real" wireless network. That way you can connect to it and it will pass all your regular browsing activity to the Internet.
- You don't need an app to connect to the device. All you have to do is make sure you are on the devices wireless network and then browse to 10.10.10.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a very strange problem with my Filehub. If I am at home I can login to it with no problems, but if I'm elsewhere its impossible to login. This makes the Filehub useless.Published 5 days ago by Edward Villarreal
I use this to get pictures from our digital camera onto my iPhone. This way, I can email pics from a digital camera without a computer or wifi. It was easy to do. Read morePublished 5 days ago by T.M.
I gave 5 star for the use as a card reader for an iPhone it works great and is fast it allows easy transfer of photos that you want to save to your phonePublished 7 days ago by billynlisah
Awesome for watching movies on long flight and moving pictures off phone during a vacation if you have a smaller capacity storage phone. Read morePublished 7 days ago by bgaviator
My only complaint is that it has a write/read speed of about 3mbps, a little slow in my opinion.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I imagine this product will work well for someone who is a rocket scientist and knows how to program it and figure out a way to actually transfer and store data from your ipad. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer