Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 28, 2014
First time using rolling papers. all in all, very good product for the size. if your going to use this for, ahem, tobacco, I'd recommend getting a larger size like 78mm instead of suprising yourself with 110mm that rolls very skinny. other than that, great papers and roller. roller was kind of confusing at first but got easier
on September 23, 2013
From the first roll to two weeks in I haven't had a problem with this. it always burns slow and smooth, cigarettes are always perfect. the only thing to get used to is how to use it but its simple after the first few times. I love everything about this.
on April 22, 2013
The rolling machine works great I got everything Great way to make your own joints I really enjoy using it you can roll a joint in a minute.
on February 4, 2015
I am very pleased with my purchase. It arrived in a timely manner, not sure when exactly as I had lost my mail key for a while. The thing that baffled me a little was that I received two. I'm not sure if I was charged for two or not (I should probably look into that) but after seeing and trying out the quality of the product I didn't mind at all. The roller works very nicely and is super simple to use. The papers a great and burn evenly, I was surprise at how easily it lit and stayed cherried. I also really like the filter, It's a bit tricky to get them in there but if your successful you won't be disappointed. Overal I'm very pleased and kinda glad that I have an abundance and won't have to reorder again for a while.
on April 29, 2014
I ordered this along with some foot long RAW papers (sometimes you just gotta be gangsta) and I love everything. Everything arrived quickly (faster than your estimated delivery date) and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality. Comes with exactly what you see. 2 packs of king size papers, a badass rolling machine, and an ass ton of filters. And yes, for those who can't read product description, it does indeed comes with this awesome velvet bag.
on May 28, 2015
The raw papers are superb. I don't understand the reviews from people saying they can't use the roller. It is very simple. After my first try I was good to go. All I do is adjust the roller to drop down on 1 side, create a dip down the center and add my goods then I lift that 1 side up and roll the goods then insert the paper, roll again but not until the paper disappears completely, lick the edge and continue rolling then WALA. You have a perfectly rolled...well not quite. Just lick any loose edges. The tips are great too.
on June 17, 2015
Delivered exactly as advertised, two days earlier than expected via standard shipping (USPS.) I've used it several times in the few days I've had this entire package, and I love every bit of it. The roller itself is easy to use (and comes with pictured instructions if you simply just can't figure it out), the papers burn amazingly well as expected, and the filter tips... my god, the filter tips. I've rolled without filters my entire smoking career (since ~2004-ish) and I feel like this little packet may've changed my life.
on July 5, 2014
Everything was there and I am happy with my purchase and I am smoking good đź‘Ś
on October 22, 2012
Blunts cost entirely too TOO much nowadays. I'm done. The blunt industry has completely pissed me off. Raw is the truth! Naturally organic this kit is the best bang for your buck you're getting anywhere. Extremely happy with my purchase. Ordered it on Sat 13th, received on Thurs 18th (with free shipping). I bought the kit for $6.15 but I see they went up on the price right after I ordered (glad I caught it in time to save the buck! lol). Very satisfied.
on October 31, 2012
Raw papers have been my go-to brand for a while now since they started offering the 300 packs for under $5. Now my desire for king size smokes led me to these papers and this rolling machine. If you want the perfect rolled products I suggest you look no further than this product package. It arrived very fast and was put to use even faster. Overall a great products and I highly recommend it.