5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for smaller faces
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:37 Mins
First of all, I had no trouble with the shipper, I received these in a timely manner with more than adequate packaging.

For the record, yes these sunglasses are much smaller than the regular aviators, but I find them to be a nice size that doesn't take up half of my face. I am 5'4" with an oval face and I found these to fit very...
Published on March 28, 2011 by Christina!

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Ray-Bans
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:35 Mins
As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. The plastic nose pieces are completely uneven-one is upside down! I noticed it right when I took it out of the package so I don't know how this could have been overlooked. Obviously careless employees and cheap merchandise. What you can't see in the video is that the arms of the sunglasses won't even...
Published 24 months ago by evergreengirl

‹ Previous | 117 18 1938 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a petite face/person, August 21, 2013
I'm 5'2" with a proportioned face and this was a perfect fit for me, sits firmly around my head without any stretch on the arms of the sunglasses and doesn't slip off my nose. The colour is great. It is a genuine pair (though didn't come with authenticity card) and I purchased directly from Amazon. Very satisfied overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 19, 2013
Anita (Birmingham, AL, US) - See all my reviews
I've searched for years for these. Had a pair of leathers purchased in San Francisco in 1989 for ten years before I lost them and haven't been able to locate this size in years. Best way to describe the size might be by hat size (7). Perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars had a pair and lost them, August 8, 2013
Those glasses are as expected. i have a smaller face and those fit great. the glass lens is fantastic, i had to purchase those again after i lost my first pair in the Atlantic.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the real deal, July 29, 2013
After buying a smaller size totally inapropriate, I returned them and bought these ones which were perfect. Don't even think of buying a smaller size. These are just right for someone with a smaller face too. They look the part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 28, 2013
It was perfect! if you have a small face or u are petite this sunglasses are perfect for you. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars product is good but notice the size, July 26, 2013
when you purchase this item through web , you should notice its size and color. it is easy for you to ignore it when purchasing it and causes some problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't tell the whole story, June 26, 2013
These glases were great looking unfortunately the lens was smaller than I suspected so they were returned for a larger lens sized frame. Delivery form this vendor was very fast and I was impresed with the wrapping abd care provided in delivering the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fits! Will take you sometime to get used to it!!, June 25, 2013
When I first got the item, honestly I was totally disappointed. I have never found a shade this small, so I ended up with 60mm as the smallest pair I owned prior to this one.
Needless to say, first try I found it's too small. I wanted to kick myself for not listening to ton of complains. And guess what, even it's authentic Ray Ban, the left arm was awrkward, difficult to fold. I'm used to new stuffs have mechanic awkwardness, but it's like another blow to the small size. I hate it instantly.
I was thinking about returning it, but then I like how things look thru the lends, so I decided to give it a try. I'm still glad I did.
After couple of day use, the awkwardness was gone. Both arms are folding nicely now. only complain now is with my low Asian nose bridge, it tends to slide down which I;m not sure how to fix, yet. And I don't find it small anymore, now it's actually perfect fit. It's just me, I had years of looking at myself with over sized glasses. And this pair has replaced the others to be my daily glass!
The case is old fashion, but I find it convenient to pack to anywhere in my bag or backpack. So all in all, I think you'd like it too, after sometime to remind you what it looks like to wear something actually fits your face!
Btw, with many negative review on seller Sunglass Express, I got mine from Buyitnow seller, and the glass is authentic, no hassle.
And those who gave this product negative review, c' on, do a measurement before buying. It's exactly what it said, 52mm. Do it on your current glass or a piece of paper to see how the size goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, June 14, 2013
I love these Raybans! They fit perfectly, and I have the hardest time finding sunglasses that aren't too big. They arrived right on time. Will order again!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and sits low on face, June 13, 2013
I am quite petite with a small face and was excited to find aviators with a "petite fit" as they are usually much too large for my face but was disappointed with this pair. They are small but that would've been fine. However, they sit quite low on my face, about 1/2" below my brow and the sun shines right in over the top, so they didn't really shade my eyes. The bottom is also quite droopy looking so it was not attractive on me. I returned the pair and will keep looking for aviators with a better fit.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1938 | Next ›