5.0 out of 5 stars Watta bahgan
Published 24 months ago by Arthur Cronk Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Arms are very short.
Published 2 months ago by TRM

5.0 out of 5 stars Watta bahgan, September 22, 2012
I must admit, I'm a bit of a sunglasses whore. I don't generally spend a lot of money on them, maybe $10 to $15, but when I do spend more, I also tend to take better are of them and not lose them. I've always wanted a pair of Ray-Bans, but just couldn't get myself to spend that much. This was a really good deal. I had seen these in shops for $150, so when I ran into them for under $100, I took the plunge.
The tint is just right, not too dark, yet sufficient to hide my eye color when committing petty larceny. The construction is top notch, glass lenses, high quality metals, etc. All the right hallmarks are in place, so I know they are genuine; as anyone who has ever looked knows, there are literally thousands of knock-offs; these are the real deal.
They vender shipped very quickly, and I had them just in time for a beach vacation. They come in a nice case with a cleaning cloth which I've actually been using rather than going for my usual shirt sleeve dusting. If I have any complaint, it's the lack of a spring hinge, but as my kids are no longer little, they don't do that cool thing that kids do to sunglasses that renders them forever crooked. Very cool deal, very cool glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars RayBan - YAAAAAAAAA!, August 18, 2011
Ya gotta love Ray Ban sunglasses. This is my second pair. Neither has broken yet. That's always a good sign. The first were a pair of Wayfarers, supposedly tortoise although they were a very dark tortoise and I don't wear them much because I wanted a light tortoise. I don't want to look like I'm corporate or something, you know.

Anyhow, getting to these round, wire frame gold plated (i suppose) Ray Bans, well, these are better than sliced bread. Actually makes me look more intelligent, and that ain't easy. They are high quality, easy to adjust, come with a solid case for protection (at over US$ 100, you don't want to sit on them), and are comfortable to wear. Light, too.

It's very hard to find any suitable replacement at a better price for this quality and style - I know, I tried. So, you just gotta pay up and enjoy these. RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban is FAB again!, May 5, 2011
I have been surfing the internet in vain trying to find 'Lennon' sunglasses. Either you pay $10 for cheap party favors or shell out hundreds for pre-owned 'hope they are genuine!' Ray Bans on eBay. Then I caught Liam Gallagher sporting a brand new pair of round Ray Ban sunnies fronting his new band Beady Eye. I had to have them! Went to the Ray Ban sight and there they were. Next stop was Amazon.com of course. They arrived in short order and they are even better, mill grain around lenses, than the photos let on. I purchased the period appropriate Gold/Green combo and I won't be looking back. I would guess that these are limited run only so get 'em while you can...

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, December 22, 2013
They look good, made in Italy (The one from Amazon Store at least), when you put them in the case you can carry them in your jeans pocket, very good price, the size is ok but if you move a lot you need to adjust them because the temple seem shorter or the ear piece doesn't hold like the ray bans 3183.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is OK, May 8, 2013
They are not too round, it also has some of the aviator style, which is ok.
I liked it and I recomed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Selller, January 12, 2012
Timmy Hasser (Mobile, AL United States) - See all my reviews
Quick shipping, accurate product, and most of all authentic Rayban sunglasses. This was my second purchase from these guys and they are very good... Hogly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, April 21, 2013
Great look. On trend this season. "Hey John Lennon," people usually comment. How flattering for a young lady to hear.
Sizing wise, I'd say I have an average to large head so I was a bit concerned they'd be too small after reading other reviews. They work, though. I like their lenses and that they're so light for summer compared to my other heavier plastic frames. My only annoyance is that I can't keep them in top of my head. Groovy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gimme that Gimmie that retro look, September 15, 2013
Its as functional as expected.
Its comfortable, functional & has that retro look
Accessories that come with it are all you need to keep them safe & new.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cool Ray Bans, May 6, 2013
I have been looking for these for some time. Got at a good price too. Came pretty quickly and packaged excellent. No complaints here. This style never goes away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses!, September 11, 2011
Posh, wonderful crystals, elegant lens! A very good purchase!! The rim on the nose is quite confortable, and it's as if you were not wearing anything, except for the excellent shade of the sun.

Ray Ban RB3447 Round Metal Sunglasses, 50mm