- This A-Type, angular contact ball bearing is best suited to applications with high axial loads. This bearing also works well in radial or combined radial-thrust applications but should never be used alone to support moment loads or reversing axial loading.
- Thoroughly coated in MIL-PRF-3150 or MIL-PRF-6085 oil and drained of excess and vacuum sealed in a plastic bag for shipping.
- Manufactured to ABEC 1F precision tolerances related to the bearing bore, outer diameter, radial runout, axial runout and radial play.
- Static Thrust Rating 970 pounds, Dynamic Thrust Rating 960 pounds
- This RBC thin section ball bearing can be advantageous in a design where space limitations, combined loading, or weight restrictions are proving to be challenging to overcome with a traditional ball bearing solution.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player