- This X-Type, or 4-point contact, ball bearing is ideal for moment loading. It is designed with gothic arch raceways creating 4 contact points between the balls and the raceways. This design is excellent for moment loading and reversing axial loading. The X-Type bearing can be used for other light loading conditions, but is not recommended pure radial loads.
- Thoroughly coated in MIL-PRF-3150 or MIL-PRF-6085 oil and drained of excess and vacuum sealed in a plastic bag for shipping.
- Manufactured to ABEC 1F precision tolerances related to the bearing bore, outer diameter, radial runout, axial runout and radial play.
- Static Thrust Rating 1000 pounds, Dynamic Thrust Rating 770 pounds, Static Moment Rating 340 pounds, Dynamic Moment Rating 260 pounds
- This RBC thin section ball bearing can be advantageous in a design where space limitations, combined loading, or weight restrictions are proving to be challenging to overcome with a traditional ball bearing solution.
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player