Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

100%

on January 11, 2012
Bought this tv on specs and price. Paid 175 with shipping. TV was advertised as used but in excellent condition. That was an understatement. It arrived in brand new condition. Was wrapped in protective plastic in original box. Even remote was wrapped in plastic as well as batteries. I was very impressed with performance, especially in high def. Just bought a bluray player from Amazon. Can't wait to see how pic looks in 1080P.
44 comments10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2013
I didnt have much expectations for this tv considering how cheap it was, but to my surprise its great quality and it made it to me without breaking. Still works months later.
on January 27, 2013
love dis tv....got so manyy cool features ..even a equalizer!!!will buyy from them again...1080p ...under 150.00...cant beat that for a 400.00 tv.
on May 16, 2012
This TV is Awesome! It has everything you could want! I hooked up a Sony Blu-Ray player to this HDTV in my bedroom and the picture quality and sound are just unbelievable. This is the best quality TV for the price and it is 1080p!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse