5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TV, Great Price
I bought this TV around a month ago. It arrived well-packaged and protected. No dead pixels.

Published 16 months ago by Jacob Kass

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I've had RCAs before and planned to enjoy this one as much. Installation became a problem when, while trying to screw in the coax cable, the coax connection fell off the tv into my hand. I don't appreciate paying close to $300 for parts to fall off. The side view above is not for the tv listed. There aren't that many connections on this tv (only 2 hdmi and 1 set or rca)...
Published 12 months ago by Kevin A. Tuck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TV, Great Price, December 10, 2012
This review is from: RCA 32LB30RQ 32-Inch LCD 720p 60Hz HDTV (Black) (Electronics)

The TV performs great. the picture is sharp and the colors are bright. it is of a good size for several people to view, though obviously, at 32", this is not the world's largest screen. But it is sharp and stylish and for $200 (price i paid on Amazon) it is a great TV choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv, December 19, 2012
The picture is amazing, the sound is great and for the price I couldn't be happier. This is just a wonderful product, I love that the plugs are on the side not the back as it makes it easier to reach and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the price of $180.00!, January 3, 2013
Don Juan "Donnie" (Huntsville, Alabama) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with the picture quality of this TV since I have three 1080p TV's already. No complaints whatsoever even if it was made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV and Fantastic price of $185.62, January 16, 2013
Bought this just after New Years for great price of $206.24. A day or 2 later, price dropped to $185.62 I took advantage of lower price guarantee and Amazon refunded me the difference. Price now is about $279.00 Got a great deal. I am a big fan of RCA tvs. Bought a 36" big screen (big tube) back in 1990 and it lasted up to just a couple years ago when a mover damaged it while moving. Probably would still be working. Bought a flat screen 26" RCA about 4 years ago and it is still working perfect. I understand this model is made by OM corp so hopefully it is just as well made. My only suggestion would be to make the clock work both 12 and 24 hr format. Only has 24 hr format. Also my RCA I bought 4 years ago had ability to label each input so you could easily tell what is connected to each input. Example HDMI 1-Directv, Composite 1- WII, etc. This model doesnt have that feature for input, but does have channel label. Channel label doesnt help if you dont use air or cable input since Directv is connected to HDMI. Very happy with very nice picture and sound. Easy to use on screen menus. Just wish menus would not disappear after a few seconds if no activity. Cant go wrong with this tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Good, January 8, 2013
Bought this TV for my son's bedroom. Caught it on an Amazon sale for $185.00. Are you kidding me?? Frankly this TV would get a 5 star review even at the "regular" amazon price of $279.99. The picture clarity is just about perfect with HDMI connection. Sound is good. I have a ProScan in another room which is manufactured by the same company. I was hoping this TV would match that one for quality. It seems to have surpassed it. The stand is solid and it is a good looking all black TV. It came with free shipping and arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Very pleased with this product, and Amazon, with their fine service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV, January 10, 2013
I must say this is a great TV. I bought it for my Grandson. He said it's awesome.
The piture is great and the sound. Amazon is a great place to save money and get fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good TV!!, January 6, 2013
R. L. Johnson (near Fargo, North Dakota) - See all my reviews
When I looked at this TV on the Amazon website there were only 2 reviews and both were excellent ratings. The price was right. $206.00 and there were only 2 left. I wished I bought both of them! Very fast delivery! When I received the set, set up was just connecting the wires and pushing a button on the remote, quick and fast.Very good picture and sound, lots of inputs and outputs. I would buy again. just watch for specials that seem to come and go daily. Picture quality is sharp and sound is clear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV for the money, January 29, 2014
I bought this for my spare bedroom not really worrying about the quality. I ended up using it at my grandmas house while I was getting my A/C unit replaced because her old TV didnt have hookups for a blueray player. It has a very nice picture and decent enough sound.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for the Price!, November 7, 2013
Inexpensive with a fantastic HD picture and good sound if you're not looking for surround-sound level quality. I'm content with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, October 30, 2013
I bought is last Christmas and the TV is awesome.It has a great picture, color and sound. Grand Pa loves it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›