Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 10, 2012
I bought this TV around a month ago. It arrived well-packaged and protected. No dead pixels.

The TV performs great. the picture is sharp and the colors are bright. it is of a good size for several people to view, though obviously, at 32", this is not the world's largest screen. But it is sharp and stylish and for $200 (price i paid on Amazon) it is a great TV choice.
on December 19, 2012
The picture is amazing, the sound is great and for the price I couldn't be happier. This is just a wonderful product, I love that the plugs are on the side not the back as it makes it easier to reach and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
on January 16, 2013
Bought this just after New Years for great price of $206.24. A day or 2 later, price dropped to $185.62 I took advantage of lower price guarantee and Amazon refunded me the difference. Price now is about $279.00 Got a great deal. I am a big fan of RCA tvs. Bought a 36" big screen (big tube) back in 1990 and it lasted up to just a couple years ago when a mover damaged it while moving. Probably would still be working. Bought a flat screen 26" RCA about 4 years ago and it is still working perfect. I understand this model is made by OM corp so hopefully it is just as well made. My only suggestion would be to make the clock work both 12 and 24 hr format. Only has 24 hr format. Also my RCA I bought 4 years ago had ability to label each input so you could easily tell what is connected to each input. Example HDMI 1-Directv, Composite 1- WII, etc. This model doesnt have that feature for input, but does have channel label. Channel label doesnt help if you dont use air or cable input since Directv is connected to HDMI. Very happy with very nice picture and sound. Easy to use on screen menus. Just wish menus would not disappear after a few seconds if no activity. Cant go wrong with this tv.
on January 3, 2013
I am very pleased with the picture quality of this TV since I have three 1080p TV's already. No complaints whatsoever even if it was made in China.
on January 8, 2013
Bought this TV for my son's bedroom. Caught it on an Amazon sale for $185.00. Are you kidding me?? Frankly this TV would get a 5 star review even at the "regular" amazon price of $279.99. The picture clarity is just about perfect with HDMI connection. Sound is good. I have a ProScan in another room which is manufactured by the same company. I was hoping this TV would match that one for quality. It seems to have surpassed it. The stand is solid and it is a good looking all black TV. It came with free shipping and arrived 3 days after I ordered it. Very pleased with this product, and Amazon, with their fine service.
on January 10, 2013
I must say this is a great TV. I bought it for my Grandson. He said it's awesome.
The piture is great and the sound. Amazon is a great place to save money and get fast delivery.
on March 4, 2013
I bought this TV because it got excellet customer reviews and the price was right. The first TV had a sound problem. Voices intermittently sounded tinny and then this problem became more prevalent. The remote for the second TV did not work right out of the box. I have had the third TV for a little over two weeks and have had no problems at all. I cannot blame the manufacturer for everything, as I think the delivery carrier could also be responsible. TV was left upside down on porch : ((

Good, sharp picture, easy to set-up and good sound. I live in a very small house, 525 sq. ft. and sound quality is good for the space, both in living room and bedroom. Even though I had problems with first two, I would recommend this TV because I have had no problems so far with current TV.
on January 6, 2013
When I looked at this TV on the Amazon website there were only 2 reviews and both were excellent ratings. The price was right. $206.00 and there were only 2 left. I wished I bought both of them! Very fast delivery! When I received the set, set up was just connecting the wires and pushing a button on the remote, quick and fast.Very good picture and sound, lots of inputs and outputs. I would buy again. just watch for specials that seem to come and go daily. Picture quality is sharp and sound is clear!
on April 17, 2013
I've had RCAs before and planned to enjoy this one as much. Installation became a problem when, while trying to screw in the coax cable, the coax connection fell off the tv into my hand. I don't appreciate paying close to $300 for parts to fall off. The side view above is not for the tv listed. There aren't that many connections on this tv (only 2 hdmi and 1 set or rca). It also comes with a universal remote to operate a dvd and a manual with fine print saying that the dvd portion of the remote does not work with this tv.
on October 26, 2013
This TV is really Nice. I got it for a great price. The Quality of picture is great really clean good colors. some complain about sound on this model but i find the sound to be OK. its no surround sound but I didn't pay surround sound prices for this set so it will do just fine for my needs. Would buy it again if I needed 1