Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on May 28, 2013
I gave this 5 star even though I had to return it. i experienced the same problem as 1 or 2 others who got it and it simply didn't turn on. 5 stars for Amazons SUPER easy return policy.
Once I got the replacement it worked awesome and everything seems to be smooth.
his replaced a tube style tv and these flat screens always seem so much smaller.
on January 23, 2013
Looked for a set with a built in dvd player and this one was just the right size. Good picture and very easy to slide a dvd into the side. As a senior citizen I had no difficulty at all and was able to attach the stand in a few minutes. Just the set I wanted.
on March 14, 2013
Purchased this TV from amazon 3 months ago. I'm not an LCD expert, but the TV appears to behave flawlessly. The contrast looks fine, you can turn it on, and change channels quickly, the hookups are generous and conveniently located. Glad I didn't pay more for a TV which I'm not even sure I understand how it could be better?
on February 13, 2013
I needed a TV and a dvd player. I found exactly what I needed in this TV/DVD combo. It saves space; one and two it provides great picture. I am very satisfied with picture and dvd player. I researched so many tv's and dvd players and couldn't decide which to get until I found this tv/dvd combo. Since I signed up with the amazon prime membership; it was delivered in 2 days with FREE shipping. I've ordered several items since and the membership alone has paid off within the 30 day trial period. Not only that but I can watch movies on line for FREE. FREE shipping, FREE viewing; you can't go wrong. I'm very happy with the buy overall.
on March 7, 2013
This is a decent tv. Bought for the family room where we needed a little bigger tv, but didn't want to spend a fortune. The picture quality and everything is pretty good, but the sound messed up very quickly after setting it up. When first set up, and for the first few days, it was normal and then all of the sudden the sound was way too quiet. It occasionally kicked back in, blasting you out of your seat, for a week or so after that, and now you have to turn the sound all the way up just to hear it. I would have returned it, but I had already thrown the box away.

If not for the sound issue I'd have given it 4 stars.
on January 16, 2013
My daughter's been using the TV for about a month. It's good TV for the money. Picture and sound are good. I was disappointed that there are no composite RCA (yellow,red,white) inputs as was pictured. It has component video,vga, and hdmi inputs. We intended to hook up the Wii game system to it but can't without purchasing a $50 converter. The built in dvd player works well.
on July 11, 2013
I bought this screen because I teach lessons I can display from DVD's and flash drives. It's been great to use and my group has enjoyed the visual presentations. I'm able to take it with me where ever I go to teach. Thanks
on March 4, 2013
I received this television in a fast amount of shipping time, but guess what? It does not power up when I turn it on. What a piece of crap and a waste of money! I want my money back and will be returning this item. How do you ship something that does not work?
on May 27, 2013
I love this great picture sound excellent and dvd player on side is great.It arrived quickly in great shape and no damage to packing box. I would definitely purchase this again! Thank you again Amazon you are the best!
Cindy
on April 10, 2013
Love this tv! Have another one a little larger, but it is in storage. Knew I wanted the space saving capability of a built in dvd player. This is the trick! Great clarity. Remote is easy to navigate. :D