- Size (LWH): 5.6 inches, 5.8 inches, 9.5 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
RCA Cell Phone Docking System
- Make or receive wireless or home line phone calls - acts as a second phone line
- Take advantage of your cellular minutes and calling plans at home
- Get clear and secure reception on the cordless handset with 2.4 GZ digital spread spectrum technology
- Charge your cell phone while it is docked in the base
- System expands to support two additional handsets (23210RE3 sold separately). No phone jack required!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The base unit can be upgraded via USB connection to support future cell phone models. Home phone service connection not required for operation. The included 2.4 GHz cordless handset features Call Waiting Caller ID display (if service is available), a 40-name and number caller ID log, a separate 50-Name and number phonebook, a speakerphone, and a headset jack and belt clip for comfortable, hands-free calling. Selectable ringtones allow you to identify whether a call is coming in on the home line or cell. You can expand the system with up to three cordless RCA handsets (available separately). Use these additional handsets as an in-house intercom system or convenient conference calling.
What's in the Box:
Docking station, docking station AC power adapter, USB cable, telephone line cord, belt clip, base, base AC power adapter, cordless handset, handset battery, battery compartment cover, connections cables for cell phone models: Nokia 9-pin, Nokia 14-pin, Motorola and Sony Ericsson
Top Customer Reviews
I rated one star since I cannot choose zero stars.
RCA misled and abandoned those that bought this product and it should be remmebered when you consider RCA as a vendor. Their policies are for profit and bereft of customer support or satisfaction!
Give them what they deserve - bankruptcy!