Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RCA Compact Outdoor Yagi HDTV Antenna
|Price:||$41.79 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.20 (48%)|
- Enjoy top-rated HDTV network programming and your favorite shows for Free with no monthly fee or subscription
- Simplifies installation with pre-assembled design, easy-lock fold-out UHF reflector and snap-lock elements
- Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts for high-quality picture and sound - 40+ miles from the towers
- DISCLAIMER: Reception quality and channels received will depend on distance from towers, broadcast power, terrain and other factors.
- Withstands tough outdoor conditions with durable construction and materials
- Superior reception outdoors or even when mounted in the attic
- Includes mast, locking mast clamp, mounting hardware and 75-ohm matching transformer
- Designed and engineered in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: RCA
- Model Number: ANT751R
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Width: 5.00 inches
- Display Height: 5.00 inches
From the Manufacturer
Choosing the Right Antenna
There are lots of factors that can affect your TV antenna reception. Visit rcaantennas website and use our Antenna Finder zip code tool to see a list of channels being broadcast in your area and to help determine the best antenna to fit your specific need.
The RCA ANT751R
Compact Indoor/Outdoor Yagi TV Antenna
This RCA Compact Indoor /Outdoor Antenna provides both network and local television in full 1080 HD quality, for free. Its pre-assembled design and included mast and mounting hardware provide a variety of placement options, while its enhanced signal reception outperforms antennas available from other manufacturers. Don’t settle for a lesser picture or fewer channels when you know your TV is capable of delivering much more!
- Cross-phase, multi-element design provides enhanced reception technology for more channels
- Supports up to 1080i HDTV broadcasts
- Receives UHF and VHF channels = more content!
- Pre-assembled design with easy-lock fold-out UHF reflector and snap-lock elements
- Mast, mounting hardware and 75-ohm transformer included for placement indoors or outdoors
Getting the Best Reception
The amount and quality of the channels you receive will depend on the following:
1) Channels being broadcast in your area
2) Broadcast tower locations
3) Strength of the broadcast signals
4) Line of sight and environmental terrain
Visit rcaantennas website to find Reception Tips, “How To” videos, FAQs, and more.
Streaming Player Companion
An RCA HD antenna is the perfect complement to streaming players such as Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, and more. Pair the ANT751R with your streaming device and get live content along with your favorite on-demand programming. Designed to withstand tough outdoor conditions, the ANT751R includes a mounting kit for placement on a wall, in the attic, or on a rooftop.
Easy Set Up
RCA TV antennas are easy to install:
1) Connect the antenna’s coax cable into the back of your digital-ready TV.
2) Find the optimal placement for the antenna.
3) Scan for available channels, and you are ready to enjoy your free content.
Need assistance? Talk live to an RCA Customer Service Representative.
All RCA TV antennas:
- Are designed and engineered in the USA.
- Are built with the highest quality components.
- Meet or exceed all quality and performance standards established by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Deliver the best, most reliable, uncompressed HD picture.
UHF and VHF Channels in HD
Many antennas on the market are optimized to receive only UHF broadcasts and do not reliably receive VHF. All RCA TV antennas are precision-tuned to receive both UHF and VHF frequencies and will provide you with the most HD content.
Enhanced Reception Technology
The ANT751R TV antenna’s cross-phase, multi-element design provides enhanced reception technology, delivering the maximum amount of content available in your area - the most popular over-the-air TV shows, news, sports and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Since I connected the antenna to two TVs (in family room and master bedroom), I decided to add a preamp. It proved to be very unnecessary so I returned it. Both TVs have incredibly clear video and audio - I'm very pleased.
1. How far you are from the broadcast station - If you're less than 40 miles without anything in between (hills/trees/buildings) then it will work. I'm 37 mile from the main one, so I get all channels. If more than 40 miles then try a bigger outdoor antenna, like the Winegard.
2. Whether the channels are UHF only or both UHF and VHF - If UHF only then you're in luck, because you might be able to find a smaller indoor antenna that will work fine. If both UHF/VHF then you'll need an antenna like this RCA NT751R.
Quality - Its aluminum construction is lightweight and won't corrode. A sturdy mount is included (unlike other antennas). It can flip 90 degrees, allowing mounting on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
More things to buy - You'll need to buy bolts/screws to fasten the mount into your roof/wall. You'll also need to buy your own coaxial cable. I also bought a 4ft pole to extend the height of the antenna past the crest of my roof. The round pole drops into the mount easily and the antenna has a U brace that clamps onto the pole.
Installation - The hard part will be installation and wiring. Point the smaller end toward the broadcast station for best reception. National Electrical Code also requires grounding it in case of lightning strike. If possible, you should try attic installation first, to hide the antenna from view and to forgo the grounding requirement. In my case, I lost a couple of important channels (out of around 55), so I decided to mount it on the roof.Read more ›
Amazingly we noticed (because Comcast wanted to make these recent major changes) that we didn't really watch that much TV, and when we did, it was the Local Stations that we were mostly watching. We then decided to cut Comcast completely out of the picture (no pun intended), and we started to shop for an antenna. Needless to say, we found this one. Reading the reviews on both Amazon and one other web-site (apparently I can't say which web-site that is, because "Amazon's" people will end up deleting it from this review "[...]") I was very excited to test this out, especially where Wal-Mart was selling this exact one for $30 more than what Amazon was selling it for at the time I purchased it.
The installation of this antenna was simple. It is very light and perfect to work with, just make sure that you have coax cable to go with it. The HD Quality is unbelievable. There are some stations that we receive in HD that we are now getting better reception with then what Comcast was providing at the time we had them. With this antenna, we get between 24 to 30 English stations and roughly 10 to 15 Spanish stations (I would only assume it is different in each State/County).
I viewed some of the reviews on Wal-Mart's web-site on this antenna and noticed that one reviewer had pictures where he placed this antenna in their attic.Read more ›
Original Review: I had to cut cable TV earlier this year due to money issues, and from about May till September I was operating with good old rabbit ears in the house. When they worked, it worked great. But I was getting fed up of the constant moving of the rabbit ears, or the twiddling of the dial to get this channel or the other. There was some sort of interference inside my house preventing them from working well enough. Once in a blue moon, I'd get lucky, find a sweet spot and get everything, but it didn't last long. I was unwilling to go on the roof for an antenna, so I was thinking about the attic.
I've been around TV for a long time, and my "head" tells me that to get better reception, you need to get a bigger antenna. I figured with a large tree in my neighbor's house, as well as it being an attic, I was looking at something large up there. Specifically this (Antennas Direct DB8 Multidirectional HDTV Antenna). I was looking at getting the DB8, when a friend of mine who was going to help me by mounting it in the attic suggested I might get by with something smaller. He recommended the antenna I'm writing about now. I was initially skeptical (again, the bigger is better attitude). But I read through a ton of reviews, and there were a lot of happy people.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great Antenna, Picture Great. My Over the Air Stations are within 40 Miles. I have had no issues (installed 1 week ago) with NW winds and lake effect snow. No digital break up.Published 15 minutes ago by Jeff Krause
Easy installation, but only got 3 channels. I will have to try to reposition it higher on my roof to see if I can get a better signal.Published 1 day ago by Bobby Thomson
Simple set up and receives channels 38 miles away. Good clear reception.Published 4 days ago by Ben Tinetti
We live approximately 40 miles away from most if not all our tv towers. This antenna is bringing in twice as many as the amplified antenna we replaced with great picture quality. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Glynis
Easy installation, good reception of all available broadcast stations in my area (about 35 miles from broadcast antennas).Published 5 days ago by Elbert Reiziger
We just got this antenna hooked up and I am amazed at how clear the picture is on all TV's in my house! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Kristy H. Thompson
A perfect-great low cost outdoor antenna. Get all local channels (and more) clearPublished 6 days ago by Michael E Daly