5.0 out of 5 stars its save my son's life
It's a wonderful device. I use it for my sick son. To listen to tv and play DVD. I sometimes times put an CD. To play music for my son.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars RCA DPDM70R
Could not pick up any stations unless is town. Purchased to use about 30 miles outside of town. Did not work well.
Published 23 months ago by thor

2.0 out of 5 stars RCA DPDM70R, October 22, 2012
This review is from: RCA DPDM70R 7-Inch 480x234 Portable Digital TV with Built-In DVD, Black (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars My mom loves it., May 25, 2014
I purchased this for my mom. She really likes it. She uses it while at work so she's not moving around. The channels come in clear and even gets more channels than her home TV

3.0 out of 5 stars RCA could do better, December 16, 2013
When you are able to get the signal for the tv to come in it has a very nice picture. Buy yourself a better antenna right away or you will be sorry. DVD player works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars its save my son's life, November 13, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Never worked!, June 8, 2013
Not working when received! Called RCA and worked with two supposed technicians and they could not figure the problem. TV would not receive television channels.They advised me to return it. Yes, I hate it!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD FOR ME, January 22, 2013
I MUST SAY I WAS REAL EXCITED AFTER SANDY TO GETTHIS
BUT IT IS NOT FOR ME NO RECEPTION WHEREVER I STAND HATED THE SEPARATED ANTENNA WOULDHAVE BEEN GREAT IF IT ATTACHED TO SOMETHING IT FALLS OVER
ALSO THE USB AND FLASH DID NOT READ ALL FORMATS VERY DISAPPOINTED
BUT GAVE A 3 STAR FOR THE EFFORT OF THE IDEA OF AHVING A FLASH USB DVD PS THAT WORKED REAL WELL

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, waste, November 26, 2013
Horrible reception. Headset jack is screwed up. Have to play with the plug in order for it to work. Waste of money