5.0 out of 5 stars Best of everything!!
I ordered this portable tv/dvd player with some apprehension, the features to price ratio seemed a bit skewed. All these features for a price that others charge for a portable dvd player only, sounded too good to be true but I gave it a go anyway... And man was I surprised!!!
Published 18 months ago by RANDY L JESTICE

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this DVD and CD Player
The main purpose I ordered this product was for the TV but I can not get a signal anywhere. However, I do love the DVD player, it's has a very sharp sound for my CD's. Very easy to use once everything is programed.
Published 21 months ago by Barbara Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of everything!!, March 12, 2013
RANDY L JESTICE (Germantown, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RCA DPDM90R 9-Inch Portable Digital TV with Built-In DVD (Black) (Electronics)
This little machine is the real deal, great picture quality on both tv and dvd playback, a full-featured well organized wireless remote control, excellent battery life, around 3 hrs per charge on dvd playback, and an affordable price. The only thing I added was an after-market external antenna for the tv function, though there is one included, it was very inferior and only extended about 2 inches so I purchased a better quality portable antenna and this thing gets a picture that is comparable to my flat screen in the living room.... couldnt be more satisfied with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars good picture, November 8, 2012
works well,good picture plays disc and tv is digital no other parts to buy but needs better antenia for my use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable DVD player, April 3, 2013
I am enjoying this product, but the antenea doesn't do any good in my area. I was disappointed in that.

4.0 out of 5 stars RCA DPDM90R 9-Inch Portable Digital TV with Built-In-DVD (Black), December 31, 2012
I would recommend this item to anyone for the price and ease of ordering and receiving product. If there is one bad thing I would say about it is the antenna that goes with it but you do need the antenna. I would rather an attached antenna somewhat like the antennas on 'boom boxes' or any radio back in the day. You would just pull it out and up for better reception. To have one dangling, that you have to hold or find a place to sit it on depending on the reception it would get, is a pain. You would think in such a technologically advanced world that we live in you wouldn't need an antenna such as this.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Little TV/Recorder, May 20, 2013
Over all, this is a great little TV, which is what I bought it for. The 9" screen offers a decent viewing without being too big to lug around and the picture is very clear with great color and lastly the sound has enough volume. The only problems I have so far (it's 3 months old) is with the antenna (had to get the one everyone recommends, then I could get a decent amount of channels). The second problem is with the cord connections. Yes! both cord connections. Both the antenna and the electrical connections are faulty. Everything was fine for the first couple of months of use. Then without any apparent reason the connections (mostly the one to the electricity) started to cause the TV to suddenly go out! After wiggling the wires the TV comes back on again, but now the problem seems to be getting harder to correct. It's very frustration and I am at the point of contacting the manufacturer about a new electrical cord or something.
In spite of this problem, I would recommend this unit because it is perfect in every other feature. I'm hoping the problem can be easily fixed through the manufacturer with a new cord or something as simple as this.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love this DVD and CD Player, December 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect., April 28, 2013
I couldn't get all the local chanels. I had to re orient the antenna each time .
But the main reason I returned it was the sound was so low you couldn't hear what they were saying on the news, that was indoors and if you took it outdoors forget it. I know my hearing is not perfect but this as un audible. Sorry RCA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had another like it, July 6, 2013
I like this unit very much. It also can be hooked up to the cable system like Comcast or the Direct TV system works very well receiving the signals. I have no problems with the tuning or the playing of CD's or DVD's.

5.0 out of 5 stars tv/dvd, March 4, 2013
So far so good. The sound isn't great but that was to be expected with a small unit. Works well, good quality picture. Bought small speaker and different antennae and it works fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great picture but sound was inaudible., August 15, 2013
I tried headphones, external speakers and even plugged it into a big radio accessory input and could not hear much of anything unless there was no background noise at all. I sent it back. Mine could have been defective but I have read others had the same issue.

Rate and Discover Movies