5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved IT!
Other than the package was beat to hell when it arived, it set up and worked flawlessly. My daughter uses it as a moniter as well as a T.V. by hooking her laptop with a HDMI cable and it worked better than I expected as a moiter, Impressed by the price, DVD is nice as well. She loves it and made a great entertainment addition to her room. Easy to set up and no problems...
Published 20 months ago by Unfixable

1.0 out of 5 stars First TV received at my DVD and replacement TV doesn't work
Picture quality was poor and DVD player ate the first DVD I entered for a movie we like and now no longer have because of this defect. Box also arrived via UPS with large hole. Packing is very poor with no real protection for either front or rear of unit. Have returned to Amazon for replacement and we will see what happens next time around. Guess what? The replacement...
Published 17 months ago by Charles Thiel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, November 5, 2012
This review is from: RCA LED32B30RQD 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV/DVD Combo (Electronics)
The sound of the RCA Tv would crackle. The color wasn't true, wouldn't buy again. Returned it back to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars RCA HDTV/DVD Combo, March 8, 2014
Susan Coleman (Albany, New York) - See all my reviews
I bought this particular TV because I wanted a built-in DVD player, and RCA has an excellent reputation and track record. So far, I am very happy with this purchase. The picture is very sharp and clear and it's easy to navigate with the clicker. The DVD player works perfectly. Overall, I highly recommend this TV.

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD Player stopped working 2 months after purchase, January 9, 2014
Purchased this for my office and 2 months after having it the DVD player stopped working. Just past Amazon return window. Waste of money. I suggest you buy a different product, unless you want an average LED TV for the price of a TV DVD combo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just bought on Black Thursday!, November 24, 2012
Set it up today. The picture is great - or at least good enough for a 720P. I don't really need nor want to see everyone's imperfections on TV. I have it set up in my bedroom so the size is great. The DVD works fantastic. It does have a bit of a lag time but again, whoever needs it to do it quicker needs to practice more patience. Seriously. It just got put up today so I will update my review after I've watched it a few more weeks.

It was a great deal so again, if you are wanting perfect this or perfect that, you need to look at a higher price point that what this tv is selling at.

I am giving it a four for now because the speakers, when put on loud, didn't seem that great but again, I will re-review in a few weeks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was looking for ease of use....not easy if it doesn't work!, February 24, 2014
I was happy with this TV/DVD combo for the 4 months it worked. It was fine, decent picture, sound was fine. I have probably watched a half a dozen movies and then today the DVD player stopped working. Says "No Disc" and makes a weird bumping sound for a few seconds. It does allow me to eject the disc, thankfully. I've called for repair as it is still under warranty. Will update with results. But I'd say buyer beware.

* Follow up: The dvd player was completely replaced and is working perfectly so far. Glad for the 1-year RCA warranty!

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised., February 18, 2014
paul corbin (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, US) - See all my reviews
Works just fine. Recommended for those who want to keep it simple. Gave this as a present to an older couple.

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD player ruins DVD's, December 17, 2013
Dan Marshman (Downey, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The TV works fine, but the DVD player has ruined 3 DVD's (I should have been smart enough to only ruin two). For the first month there were not problems at all. But now, I play them for about 3-5 minutes and then the picture skips then stops. When I took the DVD's out I found that brand new DVD's were scratched and would not play on other DVD players afterward. I would highly recommend you not buy this TV.

1.0 out of 5 stars TV lemon, November 24, 2013
we can't get all the channels on it, we get them on our other TV's
and now the DVD PLAYER WON'T EJECT THE dvd, IT IS STUCK INSIDE... it has been to the TV repair twice in less then a month...
boy, they seen us coming when we bought this TV/DVD combo....

5.0 out of 5 stars RCA TV Review, October 10, 2013
I love it! Easy to install, easy to use, great picture. Like the DVD feature which saves space. It's great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound goes out, June 7, 2013
Tina Payne (Reston, Va United States) - See all my reviews
I read a lot of the reviews, and the only problem that I've had is that the sound goes out, the tv is not on mute and only way to get the sound back is to turn off the tv and turn it back on? Also, i don't use the TV as much, maybe an hour a day or maybe two if i'm watching a movie. I haven't had a problem with the DVD player as of yet, but i've used it maybe three times.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 413 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x9c4af5a0)

RCA LED32B30RQD 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV/DVD Combo
$319.99 $263.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.