5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv LED tv for price
I purchased this tv from Kmart for $397. It has a great picture. Much clearer than my 52" plasma. I am very happy with it. The 60 Hz processor is fine as I was concerned with it not being a 120 Hz.
Published 16 months ago by dk

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:09 Mins
HI to all interested on buying this product I have this to say: I bought this television about six months ago and just yesterday it
started to fail. Half of the screen is black and today I've been trying to get some tech support from RCA and this is where I get
frustrated is like they don't care about you...They just transfer me to...
Published 9 months ago by Jaime

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated, September 16, 2013
This review is from: RCA LED46C45RQ 46-Inch LED-Lit 1080p 60Hz TV (Black) (Electronics)
Length:: 1:09 Mins

frustrated is like they don't care about you...They just transfer me to someone else and they've been doing that all the times I have
contacted them. If this is just a personal experience with this RCA product, well that might be my luck, but if this is common on these RCA LED televisions this lesson will teach me not to buy any RCA product again ever. I will have to call them again tomorrow
but I don't like this hassle. If others customers have better experiences with this RCA product, is not my case; I would like not to
down grade RCA products, however judging from this unpleasant experience I just have to say: their customer support sucks. There's no reason for me to recommend this product to other people to get frustrated like I am at this moment. I have included a short video of the problem I am dealing with, thus you'll know that I'm not making this up. If somebody has good reviews on another brand for LED television I'll appreciate any suggestions; I'm not cheap I'd just like a trouble free television for a reasonable time. I don't want to deal with these dinosaur companies Which they are only hungry for money. If someone is looking into buying this product, I really hope you won't end up where I am now after a few months: annoyed and frustrated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tv LED tv for price, March 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
I'm very happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, except for the sound., May 14, 2014
I got this on sale for $349, and it's a mixed bag. The value for the price is great. The picture looks very good, and there are many ways to control and tweak the color the way you like it. Again, 46 inches for $349? Can't complain too much about that.

But I can complain about the sound. The speakers are unacceptably awful. I understand that flat panel tv speakers are known to be below average, but come on. This is ridiculous. If you buy this tv, you will basically have no choice but to hook it up to a stereo or some other source of sound, at least, if you care at all what you are listening to. And I'm not a Bose-addicted audio snob; let's just say if you see this on display at the store, chances are it will be muted, and there's a reason for that! Even with the bass turned all the way up, my tv sounds extremely tinny and cheap.

The only other thing I can gripe about is that there is no light or indicator that the power is on. Sometimes I have hit power on the remote, and the screen still looks completely dark.. hmm, is this thing on? I have to hit the volume to see if it reacts at all. That's a minor point, though.

Overall, if you are ok with the fact that you will need a set of backup speakers of some sort, this tv is a very good value. I believe I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV I've ever owned!, February 17, 2014
I bought it for $350 from best buy a bit on a whim. Best impulse buy ever. Absolutely clear, boots fast, great for gaming. A few specific points as to why I love it:
1. It is not 3D. That's a stupid gimmick and everyone should know this. It's what makes TVs look like a soap opera all the time. this does not. it looks fantastic.
2. The menus are great. Really simple. For selecting inputs; hit input, up or down on the directional pad, and hit ok. Flips very quickly. None of this "hit input 5 times and wait to see if it decides to flip."
3. The buttons on the side make a lot of sense as well.

CON: the speakers are a bit rubbish. It's not too bad if your casually watching a movie or gaming. But music gets washed out. Still absolutely worth the full price.

Rate and Discover Movies