- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more FindingKing items offered by FindingKing. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
RCA RTD3133H Home Theater (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$154.99 & FREE Shipping|
- LED DISPLAY,HDMI OUT
- Energy Star Certified
- 3.5mm Line In
- Home theater system with DVD player and 5.1-channel surround sound speakers (subwoofer and five satellites)
- Provides 130 watts of total power--great choice for smaller living rooms
- Dolby 5.1 surround sound; auxiliary input for connecting additional music source
- High-definition component and composite AV video outputs
- 1-year limited warranty; Energy Star rated
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A great choice for smaller living rooms, the RCA RTD3133 5.1-channel home theater system includes a DVD player/amplifier and complete set of surround sound speakers (five satellite speakers and one passive subwoofer). It features 130 watts of total power, a digital audio input, auxiliary (AUX) line-in jacks for connecting additional audio sources (such as an iPod or other digital audio player), and immersive Dolby 5.1 surround sound. The DVD player/amplifier connects to your HDTV or monitor via high-definition component or standard composite AV outputs. It supports DVD, CD, DVD&plusnm;R/RW, and CD-R/RW disc formats, plus JPEG photos for slideshows.
What's in the Box
DVD player/amplifier; one subwoofer; five satellite speakers; remote control (with batteries); 3.5mm stereo cable; coaxial digital audio cable; operating instructions
Top Customer Reviews
The remote works fine and it does have composite outputs to properly render anamorphic and widescreen DVDs on an HD television. If all you want is a DVD player with better than stereo audio it's a good buy. If you expect to use as an SPDIF amplifier with windows, find another decoder.
When I ordered this products, I had doubts that it would deliver the performance that it advertised. However, I was simply not prepared for the atrocious performance it delivered. I would have been better off buying an old receiver from a yard sale, then trying to use this pathetic excuse of a "home theater" system.
I am so disgusted at the quality of this product, that I intend to alert as many people at as many sites as I can reach about my experiences. Should RCA even care about your customers, I recommend they cease selling this garbage and focus on quality or some semblance of it.
I have owned this RCA product for about 10 months and have only used to watch 4 movies. When it worked, it was fine. I keep my electronics in great condition, so human error was not a factor -I haven't dropped it, abused it, or plugged it in incorrectly.
Pros: (1) When it works, it's fine. Nice for home theater.
Cons: (1) It stopped working after a few months (in my case after the second movie). The dvd would play for 15secs-2 mins, then the screen would freeze and the tv would lose the input.
(2) When the unit freezes, all buttons on the DVD player do not work. The only way to unfreeze it, is to remove the power cord and plug it back in. Plugging it back in doesn't guarantee it will work. After multiple freezes, I have managed to watch only 4 movies to completion in the 10 months.
(3) The surround system is useless once the DVD player is broken. No other standalone DVD player will accommodate the primitive wiring of the speakers. You would have to buy another surround sound system.
(4) Other customers have also complained about how it stops working suddenly. There has to be a manufacturing defect. Please read ALL the reviews on this product before you buy it. Observe how many people comment that it stops working suddenly.
Save your money! Don't buy any RCA home theater systems.
Great for small rooms.
Has a toslink input.
Cheap price, decent sound.
Wire that's included was long enough.
No HDMI output.
May not be powerful enough for larger rooms
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the sounds is very good , delevery very fast and excellent sllerPublished 12 months ago by jonathan martínez
Price was good made very cheap and it was not shielded properly, so you would get interference by other electronics, only works if you have a room that needs a very cheaply made... Read morePublished 22 months ago by pete5125
Before I purchase off of Amazon I normally read the reviews first. In this case I'm glad I purchased this item anyway regardless of the fact that I see more bad reviews that good. Read morePublished on March 18, 2013 by ChocolateCassi
Since it was used, I don't have much to say about packaging and cleanliness - they could be better. All parts arrived and upon testing all work. Read morePublished on January 19, 2013 by Michael
i have used this item maybe 6 times in almost 2 years and then my husband put his Volbeat CD I bought him from Amazon (for Christmas) in it. Read morePublished on July 30, 2012 by ????????
I got this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. At that time I was researching for a home theater sound system to go with my new 46" Panasonic Plasma TV. Read morePublished on July 11, 2012 by Steven T. Elayda
The sound its good for a room, and the product doesnt have aun hdmi output . Installation very easy. The five horns sounds great but you need to turn up all the sound.Published on January 29, 2012 by Fernando L