Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on June 21, 2016
Cd got stuck in it after a couple of uses
on June 17, 2016
Bought this for a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it! It has a very nice quality sound and is pretty easy to set up!
on June 10, 2016
Great product. I have surround sound system and it sounds great!
on May 31, 2016
ok
on May 11, 2016
I bought this system at Walmart about a year ago... it worked fine until one night it turned itself off the cut back on and started smoking and sparking. I couldn't find this issue anywhere else just wanted to give my input.
on May 4, 2016
I bought same one at garage sale $15 bucks works great idk maybe a de fect in some of them
on April 22, 2016
Bought it for Christmas and it's terrible the disc tray is messed up it doesn't play the disc or any disc it seems like something is broken and never got refunded...
on April 4, 2016
still working great
on March 28, 2016
Looks good .Have not installed it yet.
on March 14, 2016
Impedence matched this to the speakers installed in my RV. Has spring connectors for the speaker wires. Hooked it up and it worked!