5.0 out of 5 stars Cool item.
These things are great we use our for background music in the house. We now have four of them and the blue tooth option works well.
Published 13 months ago by Bob Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot handle higher volume
Purchased the soundbar from Walmart on sale for $68 and had it one week.

Highs: very stylish, Bluetooth equipped and very light, descent sound for the price (when not distorted at higher volume)

Lows: Bluetooth has uneven sound, popping noise in the speakers.

Published 16 months ago by Vassilena

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot handle higher volume, September 8, 2013
This review is from: RCA RTS7220B 40-Inch Home Theater Bluetooth Soundbar (Electronics)
Purchased the soundbar from Walmart on sale for $68 and had it one week.

Lows: Bluetooth has uneven sound, popping noise in the speakers.

Excited to purchase the soundbar and when I hooked it up via RCA cables, noticed a huge difference from my LED sharp speakers. After a while I began to notice the negative side of this cheap soundbar. when watching movies, I began to hear a popping noise at higher bass. I turned the bass down on the TV, the soundbar and still hear the popping noise. Checked on the reviews on Walmart and saw that people had the same issues. It seems that the voice coil is hitting the back of the reverse stoke, typical for cheap paper speakers and in the long run will cause damage.

Returned it back to Walmart and purchased an Energy One soundbar by Klipsch for $149.99 and MUCH MUCH happier.

My recommendation, do not purchase this product, you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool item., December 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, January 1, 2014
It's better than the TV speakers but I was expecting more. The bass just isn't there. No "WOW" factor. The bluetooth works fine but it just doesn't play music the way I want to hear it. I should have gotten one with a seperate sub woofer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at Walmart, January 13, 2014
Bought item today at Walmart for $48.00. It is actually 37 inches long. The tremble & bass don't work as well as expected. Wouldn't pay 80 bucks for it but it's okay for cheaper amount.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap brick, August 17, 2014
Plugged this Brick in all 4 ways. 2 were silent, and got nothing. .. The blue tooth worked. .. The optic cable make one of the worst good awful sounds ever.