4.0 out of 5 stars I like it
I have an iPhone 4S with AT&T, but for my vacation to Europe, needed an unlocked phone to avoid the expensive roaming charge. I am very happy with phone, it's easy to make calls, text, take pictures. The battery can last for a long period and no need to recharge frequently. No frills, nice screen and very light.
Published 22 months ago by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
I can't say enough good things about rcamobile. I was nervous about ordering a phone online. Let me put your mind at ease these guys are very good at what they do. Phone said 3 stars, I figured there would be some minor problems, I could not find a scratch or blemish on it, and works perfectly.
Published 19 months ago by Samuel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, November 30, 2012
This review is from: RCA T1 Unlocked Dual SIM Phone with QWERTY Keyboard, Bluetooth, GPRS, Camera, FM, MP3, MP4 for AT&T and T-Mobile No Contract (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly in Mexico, July 1, 2013
Got this phone for my business travel to Mexico one month ago,  everything works perfectly and meet all my needs, spent money buying this phone is much cheaper than the International roaming fees.  Call quality is great in both countries, battery life can last about one week. Highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars RCA T1, January 31, 2013
david "Got Jesus?" (WEST COLLEGE CORNER, IN, United States) - See all my reviews
For the price you can not beat it. It does not vibrate. Some of the menus are awkward... but the bars are three times stronger than my LG

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, February 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, December 21, 2012
Bought two of these phones, one for each of my kids. They are really good little phones. My son even submerged his in water, and when he dried it out, it worked fine!

3.0 out of 5 stars **UPDATED** Decent basic phone, great price, fast shipping, but BEWARE!, October 21, 2013
**UPDATE 12/18/13** The screen is unreadable. After using the phone minimally for two months, my son came home very upset about a black bar covering the left 1/8 of the screen. A couple days later, after being reminded to take extra care with the phone (that he rarely uses and keeps in his bookbag during school or on his desk at home), the screen showed further damage and is virtually unreadable. Though he's a responsible kid and says he didn't misuse, drop or spill anything on the phone, I can't verify the screen damage wasn't due to user abuse. The screen's vulnerability is still worth noting. The phone and features still work (as far as we can tell), but without the ability to view the screen, it's now really only good for incoming calls. My original review follows.**

Bought for our son for emergency contact and basic communications. It sends and receives texts and calls without issue. Haven't used the dual-sim feature, Bluetooth, or any data/browsing features. The micro-SD card slot doesn't hold the card in place, so if the back of the phone and battery is removed, it falls out. Photos are poor quality, as is expected with this model. The customizable profile features are helpful, so he can set his phone to silent during school, vibrate at church, and normal at home. As a parent, I really like the auto ON/OFF feature that we set to turn off at 9:30pm, then back on at 6:30am. He loves the radio feature. We are very happy with the reliability of this phone for basic use by a first time cell owner. Purchased for $31 through rcamobile with standard shipping and was received on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money spent, March 14, 2013
This was the fanciest phone that would support my $10 web2go data plan. I’ve used it for about a month now and extremely pleased. The battery on the other hand is awesome. I can go thru a full day and a half before needing to charge it. It doesn't feel cheap which is great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, October 26, 2013
Volume hard to adjust. Texting not easy to accomplish--too many steps and some of the qwerty keys seem glitchy. Will probably be looking for another phone soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to figure out, September 30, 2013
I have had a dual sim phone before that was very easy to use. this one is not, when you make a call or send a text it does not ask you which sim you want to use, it chooses it for you and it more than likely is incorrect.
small keys, poor manual guide that does not have any answers, and i would not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quad unlocked GSM phone!, August 20, 2013
I used these when I went to the Philippines and now I am currently using it in the US! Truly an international phone, This was my third order. My wife loves it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›