5.0 out of 5 stars RCA spilitter 2way
Nothing complicated about a splitter. It is working as expected. Great deal for the price and is highly recommended for your 2 way co-axial needs.
Published on May 9, 2009 by K. C. Drayton

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good for Off-Air
This is a 500 mhz splitter. If you have anything other than off-air, do not use this...

Published on January 16, 2013 by Tobacca

5.0 out of 5 stars RCA spilitter 2way, May 9, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, August 16, 2009
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
I use this device to split the cable signal between my TV tuner, and a Comcast digital-to-analog converter.

It has been working as intended for the past few months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Are all splitters created equal?, December 1, 2009
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
This splitter appears to introduce less noise than the splitter that Comcast provided. However, I don't have the equipment needed to accurately test signal to noise, so I can't be certain of that this splitter is an improvement.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only good for Off-Air, January 16, 2013
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)

For the money, you can still get a better one (and at a lower price). The two way DIRECTV SWM splitters are the best splitters available (4 way / 8 way too). They have the lowest DB loss, and work with all frequencies for CATV AND DTV. This is especially true if you have a DOCSIS 3 modem; which would provide any internet speed faster than 10 mbps.

DirecTv MSPLIT2R1 Approved Zinwell 2-Way Wide Band SWM Splitter - Link to DTV SWM Splitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great to split cable for 2 TV's, December 16, 2010
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
Needed to run cable to a 2nd room where another cable line wasn't possible. This works great without and degradation of the signal and now my bedroom and office space both have cable. Great price on this gadget too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, affordable signal splitter, December 6, 2010
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
I purchased this to split a cable tv signal between an HDTV and a PC tv tuner. It has worked flawlessly, as both devices get full signal strength with amazing HD quality. Especially considering the price, this is the perfect tv signal splitter.

5.0 out of 5 stars While it won't take out the garbage, it will certainly split your cable, January 4, 2011
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
This will work for all of your basic cable splitting needs. Rated up to 900MHz, this thing may not work for people who are hoping to split a satellite feed (which I believe are typically 2MHz signals), this is currently splitting the cable connection from my modem to my TV, so I can surf the web while still keeping basic over the air cable without any loss in TV picture quality (including over the air HD channels). Hurray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great splitter for the price., August 10, 2011
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
This device works, as it is supposed to. I bought this to run my cable to one of the televisions in my room and to a tv tuner connected to my computer. Dvr is really expensive these days, so I bought a tv tuner to dvr the shows that I miss. Unfortunately, I had one tv cable, so if i wanted to watch tv, I'd have to do it on my computer. I can't get comfortable sitting at my computer all the time, so i did some research and found that tv splitters will split the source. At a low price, I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it out. If it didn't work oh well. It does work though. However, this device only works if you have basic cable. By basic cable I mean channels 2-99. If you have a cable box, it will not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splitter, December 28, 2010
Mike (Jackson, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
Works great. Low signal Loss. Use to split one end to a TV, and another to a computer to record TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Exactly as it Should, April 24, 2013
This review is from: RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter (Electronics)
I bought this splitter to split my cable between my TV and my modem. It works exactly as it should and I haven't had any problems.

RCA VH47N 2-Way Signal Splitter