Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$3.47+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 24, 2014
Hello fellow geeks. We are an elite group to even be here looking for a transformer/adapter. This was the component that allowed me to connect my di-pole antenna to my FM receiver. If this is what you're looking for, then this works perfectly well.
on January 8, 2014
Bought an RCA cable adapter too. Both are SLIGHTLY better quality than the first "generic" one I bought. (both made in China...)
I'm a little "old school", I still trust a "name brand" more in some instances...
This was for an older gaming unit, to adapt to a CRT TV, so good picture quality counts.
Glad that Amazon offered both.
on February 8, 2013
I used this to connect a dipole antenna to my stereo receiver... It works, what more can you ask? Party!!!
on April 22, 2013
Cheap and effective. Plugged it in to my stereo, ran some old speaker wire to it. Voila!! Got FM now.
on December 19, 2014
I use this with a home made digital antenna to hook up a tv in the basement. We are in a very good tv signal area, so decent antennas bring in strong signals even in a basement. The transformer allows you to take the wires from an antenna and connect to the coax input on the tv. Works great.
on July 30, 2013
Had no issues connecting this to FM dipole antenna. The screws are solid and well made and its priced just right
on September 30, 2015
It works, however when I inserted it onto my receiver the needle on one of the transformers I bought broke through the plastic backwards into the housing. So I took it apart (easy to disassemble..it pulls apart and has tabs) and superglued it into place. It worked. The metal components insides were partly rusted as is slightly the jack portion of one of the transformers I ordered. Probably not enough to affect performance, but enough to question my purchase. The other transformer only had rust on the innards. So, would I buy it again? No, I'd pay a few more dollars and hopefully get a transformer made of better components. It works, but I'm still left wondering if a better quality transformer would make a difference or not. I'll probably try another brand at some point.
on March 9, 2013
if you need it, it fills the bill. good price too.thats it. thats it. thats it. thats it. don't require a minimum number of words!
on April 29, 2015
Judging by the picture.....the metal contacts appear to be gold in color. The one I received is not.......Just normal silver. It looks and feels cheap. However....it does work. I guess for the cheap price.....I cannot complain too much......except for the color deception.
on November 27, 2013
One screw was stripped on the first use. I think it was made of a low-grade tin can metal. When I opened it to attempt a repair, I noticed that one of the inner-leads was not soldered in place, and whoever wrapped the wires had twisted them all together.

Pure absolute garbage. I threw it away.