5.0 out of 5 stars RCBS is great
yep you can buy a more $ press but they all do the same thing right now presses are hard to find RCBS was there. They even just sent my a new ram for a old press that was abused by a bud I loaned it to at NO cost to me NS NO ? THIS IS WHY i STAY WITH THEM.the press works great does just what I need will buy again
Published 17 months ago by TXNurse

2.0 out of 5 stars RCBS Turret press not up to snuff !
The unit has about .030 of play in the head and gives no prayer of any sort of bullet concentricity or repeat-ability. maybe a good option for the novice reloader, easy to use and conveniant all precision aside. A poor unit for precision reloading. As a 30 year fan of RCBS products and having owned most of there line I,m Disappointed ?
Thomas Hindley
Published 17 months ago by punkin

5.0 out of 5 stars RCBS is great, February 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars RCBS Turret press not up to snuff !, February 7, 2013
Thomas Hindley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual RCBS quality standard, February 1, 2011
This review is from: RCBS Turret Press (Sports)
I have used the RCBS Rock Chucker single stage reloading press and it is a solid, quality piece of equipment. I thought that the RCBS product name would almost insure that any other RCBS product would be a top notch piece of equipment. That is not the case with the RCBS turret press. I found it to be crudely manufactured and just not up to the quality that I expected to find with RCBS. I should say that the turret press is a good piece of reloading equipment but if I were to do it again I would probably buy a Redding turret reloading press and save me the headache of dealing with something sub standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars turret press, October 12, 2013
This review is from: RCBS Turret Press (Sports)
built and functions like one would expect from RCBS operates flawlessly and is easy to set up
Had to wait a while for shipment but not a problem

5.0 out of 5 stars no problems, March 18, 2013
This review is from: RCBS Turret Press (Sports)
it was packed get works great havent used it much but looking foward to getting the big job done. space

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product tons of fun, December 13, 2012
This review is from: RCBS Turret Press (Sports)
I've used my RCBS turret for 5 years now. Not one single flaw. This thing is high quality made in USA and solid as a rock. I load 7mm , 30.06 , 308 and save a ton over store bought junk loads. I think I paid about 300 bucks for mine but it's more than paid for itself . I shoot a lot and reloading allows me to do it without spending a fortune. I hate using cheap tools. RCBS is like buying MAC or SNAP ON tools. They are the best. Don't even hesitate to buy this stuff. I had a lee single stage press before buying this and lee does a good job for the price, but the turret is nice because you don't have to change out the dies all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars RCBS Turret Press, May 10, 2014
This review is from: RCBS Turret Press (Sports)
My granddaughter is very satisfied with this press. she has it setup in her bedroom and is now working on her second hundred rounds. She not only reloads her own rounds but she shoot competition with them. gogetumgal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great press, February 15, 2014
This review is from: RCBS Turret Press (Sports)
I bought this press to replace my old RCBS press that I have
had for over 20 years, which by the way work as good as the