5.0 out of 5 stars does the job right
Published on October 5, 2011 by fab

3.0 out of 5 stars RCBS power bullet puller
The RCBS works just as advertized. Easy to use and sturdy. I re-seated approx. 200 bullet I set to deep and used this puller to pull them out and re-seated to spec.
Shop-You can beat the price with simular product. If I could not find one at a better price I would purchass another RCBS. This is sturdy enough I won't need to buy another. The bullet holder is a little...
Published on January 31, 2012 by Zeb

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job right, October 5, 2011
fab (san jose, california) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
I was skeptical when i saw this tool but decided to give it a try since I had a few round I screw up when reloading. It works really, really well. i was able to pull a bullet from a bent casing. Also very usefull to pull bullet that are seated too deep. Has mentioned by other people, it will work only on hard surface (concrete, stone...) that does not have bouncing properties like wood. If you need a tool to open ammo or undo some mistakes like I did when reloading, this is the perfect tool. The system is quite simple and easy to use. The bullet can be introduced without unscrewing the cap of the hammer. there is no need to hit the hammer very hard. just a few time and the bullet is out. for sealed ammo, the manual recommends sitting the bullet deeper to break the seal. The powder is caugth in the head of the hammer. has also a felt material to catch the bullet. Unscrew the head and drop the bullet and powder so no mess. Might be a little tedious if you have a lot of ammo to open. Can't go wrong with it. also it has a lifetime waranty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, December 27, 2011
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
This product is a top quality item that belongs in every reloader's toolbox.
The simple concept of inertia removing the bullet works very well.
One word of caution! Use a block of wood to absorb the shock of the impact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kinetic bullet pullet so far., November 4, 2011
Robert Barker "Stuff Collector" (Jacksonville, florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
I had a no name brand hammer with the hollow aluminum shaft and the handle shattered in my hand. No telling how old the thing was but it was a pretty hard but brittle plastic used in the handle. This model from RCBS uses a solid one piece design that uses a somewhat rubbery feeling plastic. I use mine on a small block of wood. If you hit the hammer straight so the force on the bullet is pointed right flat at the block then the bullet jumps out usually in one to two whacks. While it does work just fine, I don't care for the rubber o-ring collet for holding the case. I prefer to just use a shell holder. The only thing that would make this a better tool is if it had a quarter turn locking cap and they could work in a way for the shell holder to snap into the quarter turn cap. I feel like that would be kinetic hammer type bullet puller perfection. Oh, and these are really a must for pulling lead bullets if you want to try and save them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammer of justice, October 18, 2011
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
This product is sturdy enough [enough as in slight flimsy, but not really,] but works well. I haven't hit the concrete yet, but I heard it's pretty durable. Either you mess up, or simply made dummy rounds I would get this product. This is a must for re-loaders, unless you want to throw away perfectly usable brass and bullets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rcbs Puller, June 9, 2010
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
Puller works like it says I have pulled everything from 22-250 7mm mag 38 357 and 44 mags all worked perfect I recomend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Pull big bullets too, August 31, 2011
J. Procita (Reidsville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
Probably not recommended by the manufacturer, but neither is a trash bag as a replacement car window. There are three metal half moon shaped pieces with a black band holding them together. You slip the bullet casing in the center of the three pieces, they stretch around the bullet to hold the bullet in the hammer. However, if you take one of those pieces out, you can fit larger calibre bullets in this tool. I was able to pull a S&W 500 using only 2 of the 3 metal pieces to hold it in place. I was scared the first time hitting it on the garage floor, but I haven't blown up yet and can still type with all my fingers. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet Puller, August 28, 2011
M. B. Phillips (Woods Cross, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
It seems like an unlikely product, but it works as advertised. I had some .44's with over-crimped cases that wouldn't fit in my Model 29, and this RCBS unit removed the bullets quickly and easily so I can reuse the cases, bullets, and powder. I wonder how long the o-ring will last, but we'll see. I tapped it on a concrete floor with a carpet and it worked just right (it didn't seem to work on the wooden bench.) I think the bench had too much energy absorption.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puller, July 26, 2010
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
Works how it should. Pounding on wood doesn't work for future reference. I have to take it to the cement floor. Good product, decent price. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet Puller, November 9, 2010
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
This bullet puller works better than the old one that I've owned for twenty years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well., September 5, 2013
This review is from: RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller (Sports)
Watch the videos posted online if you an unsure how to use this, it may seem scary at first. Once you use it a few times and become comfortable with the force required, this will be a great addition to any setup.

RCBS Power Pull Bullet Puller