REACTOR Men's 95001 Fusion 2 Analog Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Anti-reflective coated crystal
- Day and date
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches; screw down crown
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Offering a refined look with its streamlined, rectangular case design, this new full-size Reactor Fusion 2 features a striking all-black design with a unique 6 o'clock date window. . . . . Black dial with date window at the 6 o'clock position . . Solid forged 316L rectangular stainless steel case and bracelet, black ion-plated . . Screw-down crown with crown-guards (still water resistantwhen unscrewed, a feature unique to Reactor) . . Superluminova; For superior low light visibility, Reactor uses this unique Swiss material on all of their dial markings and hands. . . Solid screwbar case-to-band attachment (provides at least a 500% to 800% increase in strength) . . Triple secure clasp closure require force from three directions to open, keeping your watch where it belongs . . Solid forged caseback provides a rigid, watertight seal,even after a battery replacement . . Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet) . . Case size 39mm x 47.5mm (approximately 1 9/16 inches x 1 7/8 inches) . .
Founded in 2003 by watch industry veteran Jimmy Olmes, Reactor set out on a mission to create the most durable watches ever conceived, while creating a style uniquely different from the norm. Tested from the depths of the ocean to the deserts of the Middle East, Reactor Watches have been proven to soak up abuse like no other watch made, and judging by the comments from our customers (most of whom have more than one of our watches), no other timepiece gets more noticed on your wrist. Because we know no brand can flourish in today’s marketplace without the loyalty of its customers, our watches are backed by the industry’s best warranty and only 48-hour turnaround service guarantee. In short, our goal is to make all our customers “raving fans.”
The Reactor DNA
Every Reactor Watch shares a group of features we call the Reactor DNA. These features were created specifically to eliminate every weak point in typical watch construction. Combined, they make Reactor the best built performance sport watch …period.
- All cases are forged from solid 316L marine-grade stainless steel or titanium.
- Every band is attached to the case with solid threaded screwbars, offering at least 5X greater strength than typical springbars, and creating a “free-floating lug” for a superior fit, even on smaller wrists.
- Every Reactor is fitted with our exclusive screw-down crown system, the only screw crown to maintain 100M water resistance when unscrewed.
- All casebacks are solid forged from the same material as the case.
- Every Reactor features industry-leading brightness with our exclusive multi-layer application of Swiss Superluminova.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.4 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B005JZZTFW
- Item model number: 95001
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||REACTOR|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The watch is heavy but doesn't feel like an anchor. It fit my wrist without adjustment. The fit and finish appear to be very good. The crystal looks to be as stout as the rest of the watch. The watch face is bright and clear, easy to read and not too busy with additional sub-dials (though I like them on other style watches). The Day/Date windows are OK for me but I definitely need my glasses to read them. The clasp feels vault-like--I'm not worried that it will unfasten on its own. After time setting, the screw-down crown required several turns to seat and that gives me a warm fuzzy about its security (as opposed to some that 'bottom out' after 1 turn or so).
The lume is extraordinarily bright immediately after exposure to bright light (I used a 500 lumen LED Surefire), but haven't been able to see how long it lasts, yet.
Not So Pro:
The second hand is offset with the watch scale, pointing to just before or just after a tick mark. It just gets under my skin that, in this day and age of computer design, watchmakers can't seem to calculate the angular displacement of the second hand and design a watch face so that, at the very least, the hands point to 3, 6, 9, and 12 exactly, if not every 1-second interval. It's a minor point with major effect. It's a time-interval keeping instrument, after all. Since this is the only negative point I see, I will not let it affect the rating. After a few weeks, I'll reconsider another star.Read more ›