Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 6, 2009
If you are looking for a job today, or if you are in between job searches (i.e., everyone), you need this book!

Rick writes exactly like he talks and his passion for helping job seekers is real. Easy to read, his book is filled with extremely powerful and practical information. As a success coach and job ministry leader, I have recommended Rick's Accomplishment Worksheet and resume format to hundreds of job seekers. Those who have implemented his techniques have achieved great results because they speak to what a potential employer is truly interested in - how you are going to help him/her "make money or save money". And if you've gotten discouraged in your search, the Worksheet alone will do wonders to lift your spirits.

Rick has combined his background in sales, his knowledge of the inner workings of internet job boards and input from numerous HR professionals to give you tools that can put you way ahead of your competitors in the job market. I have not met a person yet who did not thank me for recommending "The Real Secret to Finding a Job?".
on July 30, 2009
There are probably dozens of books on job search written every day these days. Most are personal testimonials about "how I did it" with very little meaningful substance from which a job seeker can build a plan. Rick's ideas are fresh, relevant, AND effective. When I first heard Rick speak two years ago, I went straight back to my office and got busy with his tips and tricks. Within days I had a calendar full of job interviews; something I had been struggling to do weeks and months before learning this material. Since then, I have become a huge fan and advocate for Rick's teachings. Don't miss this. Get it now and make things happen.
on October 19, 2010
As a former college career adviser, I understand that a lot of people are overwhelmed with the task of creating or updating a resume. In this book, Rick takes that overwhelming task and breaks it down into manageable steps to help you not only create a dynamic resume, but also one that is on the cutting edge of current job search trends! Following his Pre-Resume system will help you understand how to make your skills and experience stand out above the competition! Lori Bumgarner, author of Advance Your Image: Putting your best foot forward never goes out of style. 2nd Edition
on April 5, 2010
I had the great pleasure of meeting Rick Gillis and attending few of his seminars - As always in his book (The Real Secret To Finding A Job? Make Me Money or Save Me Money!) Rick is insightful, motivational and full of powerful information in a simple and logical way. I highly recommend the book for any one between jobs, between search or just wanting to get promoted in his/her company - It is a must
Rick I would like to thank you for another great book to help everyone
on July 30, 2009
As a job seeker myself I had the pleasure of meeting Rick Gillis and was absolutely amazed at his suggestions and ideas. I read this book from cover to cover and have a whole new outlook and attitude on my job search as well as raising my confidence. Rick's book introduces you to the Accomplishment Worksheet and Pre Resume which are without a doubt vital for the job search process. If there is one job search book to pick-up and read, this is the one!
on September 14, 2009
The first edition of this book was extremely useful to me in my job search and career, and this updated edition is packed with even more valuable information. Applying for jobs that aren't even available to the public yet, a top notch resume that gets you pushed to the top of the pile, and the power of networking just to start. It's all here. I can't speak highly enough of Rick's books or his speaking presentation.
on September 2, 2009
My title sums it up! It's great to have the prospective of the employer, HR, & how the job search looks/works from the other side of the table.

And the other thing is the advice is practical for all audiences. You can read the chapter that applies to you & start applying the examples that same day!

Great guy & friend, I feel privileged to know you Rick! May God continue to bless you!
on July 30, 2009
Rick's Accomplishments Worksheet will change everything about how you attack your job search. This creative tool not only helps you to craft a superior resume but will also align your thought processes to prepare you for even the toughest behavior based interview. As an HR professional, I recommend this book to everyone looking for a job or about to be looking for a job!
on September 1, 2009
I am currently in job transition, and I believe this book is a must-read for anyone searching for a job. I found it easy to read and filled with great tips and sage advice. The Accomplishments Worksheet will be a tremendous help when writing your resume and preparing for interviews. Rick tells it like it is... which is exactly what today's job seekers need.
on July 30, 2009
This book is Fantastic! A whole new way to look at job seeking...getting them to call You. An easy read packed with all the tools you need to get that job you've always wanted. Rick Gillis has the plan; a Must read. I have gone back several times to use it as a reference to insure that I'm working the plan.