Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 10, 2013
Was very happy with this sticker when it arrived (a high-quality cut, just as shown), but I wanted to see how it held up to the elements. After six months of being parked outside every day, it's made it through a hurricane, several winter storms (and the associated road salt), and numerous automatic and manual car washes. Still looks just as good as the day I put it on, and no signs of peeling anywhere -- I was worried that the sharp points on this decal would be too delicate, but that seems to have been unwarranted.

So quit thinking about it, pick up this decal, stick it on your car, and rep the Alliance. There's too many Imperial scum out there, and the scales need balancing.
on February 29, 2012
I put this on my red Dodge Grand Caravan, and it looks great! A tip for putting on these decals that my wife taught me that helps a lot: First, before peeling anything, line it up where you want it, and tape the top to the window. Then lift the whole thing and peel off the front of the sticker. Now press it back down onto the window, and it will be where you want it. Use a credit card or something like that to rub it all over and get rid of any possible air bubbles. Now lift the backing slowly along with the tape on top which secured it to the window. Beautifully applied and exactly where you want it.
on February 8, 2016
A cop pulled me over saying "Stop! Rebel scum!" I told him these weren't the droids he was looking for. He looked at my license and said its an older code but it checks out. Then I woke up... stupid realistic dreams.
on May 4, 2016
Very good quality for such a small item. I am using this indoors only so I can not attest to the durability on a vehicle or outside in the sun.
It is on the corner of my son's laptop. He was happily surprised to see how nice it turned out. Super easy to install. If you want a bubble free installation, then just quickly Google how to adhere vinyl decals. A few seconds of reading will remove any doubt that it can indeed be bubble free.
on August 28, 2013
I wanted to turn my motorcycle helmet into a replica of Luke Skywalker's X-Wing helmet (and, yes, I do get a ton of approving honks and thumbs up). These decals were the perfect size and perfect look. They go on beautifully and easily. I was shocked at how flawless and easy the application process was. They've taken a beating in the open air and in the rain, and they still look great!

I should also note that there was a shipping mistake(almost certainly not the company's fault) when I placed my order. When I contacted the company, they could not have been more helpful or kind. I'm positive that the original shipment was lost in transit through no fault of theirs; but, regardless of how it happened, they IMMEDIATELY rectified the situation, were apologetic and accommodating, and threw in an extra decal for my "trouble."

Not many companies treat their customers with that kind of respect and loyalty. They truly showed me something, and I know that when it comes time to decorate my next helmet (or anything else for that matter), I'm coming back to them! That's a guarantee.
on June 9, 2011
This decal was a perfect match for my red Toyota. The symbol itself is well done, and the color is a very nice true red.
I was leery of the color as the picture describing this symbol looks a like a bright red-orange. Very happy with this item.
on February 6, 2016
Awesome Rebel Alliance decal! It's measured about 4 inches and is made from pretty good premium cut vinyl material!

Bought from Amazon, shipped & sold by Moore Decals.

I got the red colored version decals, and i ordered two. Great quality and arrived in perfect condition!

I applied one of the decal's on my interior room mirror, pictured attached.
on April 8, 2016
Love this decal, it looks super against a dark tint or black background. The red color pops making it pretty noticeable. Size is about 4" x 4". The only downside would be that the corners can start to peel when washing your car as it can snag. Other than that, it's a great way to fly your rebel colors! Would recommend.
on March 17, 2016
So they only sell one type of travel mug here where I am so I needed something to stand out. Now I know Just which one is mine. DON"T TOUCH MY COFFEE. Been through a couple of weeks of washing and work (construction) and still looks great!
on January 9, 2016
This decal came in a little late, but that seems to be from my local post office to blame. The decal it self had very sharp and clean picture. This looked great on my white car. Loved to be able to pull up at the new movie with this on the back glass.