Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on January 11, 2012
I bought these for my son for Christmas when he said my roommate's room smelled great. I asked my roomie what his secret was and he said, "Ceder".
The minute i opened the package the aroma burst out. Beautifully Clean. My son loved them and now I'm going to order some for my room as well.
on December 14, 2014
Inexpensive and easy to drop into shoes. Makes the closet not develop that funky smell. They do not have a strong distinct cedar smell though. I really don't even know they are there. It just helps prevent the closet from getting a old musty smell. I would buy them again
on November 11, 2011
We recently purchased a hunting camp on which was a very old trailer that had a horrible old smell. To get rid of the smell one of things we did after cleaning was put the cedar balls throughout. It did help. Our family has a cabin in Northern Wisconsin which is closed for the winter and for years cedar has been used to keep down the closed smell.
on July 20, 2012
These didn't work for us. Perhaps we have a different breed of moth? Or an infestation that wouldn't stand up to any product? We don't know. However, we didn't throw them out. Instead, we pour 100% lavender oil and atlas ceder oil on them frequently, and keep them in our woolie drawers to deter mothy nests. This produced significantly better results.

Hope this helps.
on March 22, 2014
arrived in a timely matter, product as described. I had read on line that these kind of cedar balls would keep cockroaches away and sadly I have to say THEY DO NOT...BUT they smell nice and are a great natural product. Great price! very happy with it, except , it does not get rid of those dannnnnnnnnng cockroaches. long story...
on June 24, 2013
My wife really likes them. She wanted me ta line a hope chest with cedar, but when

When I found these on the web site I was elated. You see she wanted her hope chest " cedar lined" a very messy, and labor intensive job. It's not that I mind doing the work, but me and adhesives haven't got the best track record.
on December 25, 2010
These are fantastic!!! A pleasant scent year round. Great for dresser drawers, closets, cupboards, perameter of garden etc..... If you have small children or inquizative pets, MUST KEEP OUT OF REACH. Definately, without a doubt, reccomend highly.
on September 29, 2014
No issues, what I ordered is what I got. Took a bit longer than the other products, and had to pay shipping almost same amount of product, but that's what you get for ordering online. Saves me the gas money though.
on May 3, 2012
I received the red cedar moth balls in a timely manner. I am using them for an unusual purpose, to chase away moles. I read that if you put the cedar balls in the mole's tunnel, they will be driven away by the smell. It is too early to tell, but they do have a nice fragrance.

Overall the order was filled promptly and the product is what I anticipated.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2013
While it seemed like a good deal, and they do smell slightly and so far appear to work well, they are small and round and tend to roll around in drawers and everywhere else you may put them--and never find again!