Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 26, 2012
I got these boots in a dark brown. What really sold me was the review about the good quality faux leather and that is beyond true!! These boots look way more expensive than $40. they are perfect for fashion fall boots. I wear a 6-6 1/2 and I ordered these in a 7 and I have enough room for some winter socks. I am 5'3" and they hit me just below my knee cap. I have a huge calf (15" circumference) and these boots not only fit comfortably around my calf but I can actually stuff my jeans inside them for that trendy riding boot look. They look expensive, and I absolutely love them. Absolutely no regrets on the purchase. I am beyond pleased. They look amazing. I could not be more happy.
on February 10, 2012
TBH, I don't usually write reviews, but I had share just how happy I am with these boots. I have been trying to find brown "riding" boots for months now and when I did find something I liked they never had my size. As hesitant as I was to purchase boots online, I figured for the price that I would take the chance, and I'm glad I did! They are super cute and comfortable!!! I'm 5'5" and they are a perfect height just below my knee. I also have slightly wide feet and was worried about them being too narrow, but they fit great! I wear a 6.5 to 7 depending on the shoe and ordered a 7 and it's perfect with a little wiggle room or good to wear thick socks. As a previous review said about not looking fake, they truly are a good faux leather. The only way you can tell they aren't real leather is they're not as stiff as real leather. I love, love, love them!! Can't beat the price for these trendy boots!!
44 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2014
This was a Prime order and boots arrived promptly. I loved the look, the color was perfect, and they fit true to size. I wore them out to dinner last night and when I got home I discovered that the exterior of both boots had peeled in several places (see attached photos). Given the inexpensive price, I did not expect these boots to last long; however, I did expect them to last more than a couple of hours. I should also mention that it was not raining and I did not walk through any water. I'm surprised that such a poorly made product is allowed to be sold on Amazon, and the manufacturer should be ashamed of themselves.
review image review image review image review image
on May 22, 2014
I absolutely love the style of these boots! I want them so badly. I have yet to find a boot that has a better shape than these. So why did I give them one star? Because they are HORRIBLE! The quality was so bad that I put them on, walked around my small room once, and when I looked at them again, I saw the material had ripped where the leather bunches up. I thought I got a bad pair, so I sent them back. He next pair had the same problem: tearing anywhere the boot bunched up. I had to send them back. I was so upset. I really wanted them to work out for me, but they didn't. Don't waste your time or money on them!
on February 6, 2013
Just got these today—they look great and fit well! I wanted to write a review because I have large runners calves (15.5 in), and I'm pregnant. I wear a size 10, and these boots were plenty roomy, much to my surprise! I'm fairly tall, and these hit right below the knee. Super cute and can't wait to wear them for real!
on October 13, 2012
I can't explain enough how much I love these boots - I have wanted boots like these FOREVER & finally found them!! Comfortable & cute, will go with anything!! I have chicken legs & these are perfect - I was surprised!! Hope you love them too :)
on November 9, 2012
Great looking boot even better then I anticipated. Only con is I wish they came in half sizes.. I'm true to a size 9 and these are a little snug on the end of my big toe. But a size 10 would be too big, a 9 1/2 would of been perfect. otherwise not bad for the inexpensive price.
on September 25, 2012
Ordered the boots on 9/20 and I received them on 9/24. Really like the details and qualities of the boot and I am 5'-9" the boot comes a little bit below my knees which is perfect, finding boots for my long legs are hard to find.
on February 7, 2015
the boot was awesome for a few hrs, the the outside material just started chipping away like flakes of paint. they looked horrible by the end of the day like id worn them for years. now i only wear them when no ones gonna see me
on February 15, 2015
very cute style, but the fabric (which *almost* looks like paint) chipped off before I even began wearing them. I only wear my jeans over the boot instead of tucked into the boot because of such significant chipping. Other than that, they're actually pretty comfy, even if just a bit large

See 1 answered question