5.0 out of 5 stars best fashion boot I have ever owned
Published on September 26, 2012 by terp

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product - Should have heeded other reviews
Published 1 month ago by jg

5.0 out of 5 stars best fashion boot I have ever owned, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Qupid RELAX-39 Basic Casual Knee High Stacked Heel Buckle Riding Boot (Apparel)
I got these boots in a dark brown. What really sold me was the review about the good quality faux leather and that is beyond true!! These boots look way more expensive than $40. they are perfect for fashion fall boots. I wear a 6-6 1/2 and I ordered these in a 7 and I have enough room for some winter socks. I am 5'3" and they hit me just below my knee cap. I have a huge calf (15" circumference) and these boots not only fit comfortably around my calf but I can actually stuff my jeans inside them for that trendy riding boot look. They look expensive, and I absolutely love them. Absolutely no regrets on the purchase. I am beyond pleased. They look amazing. I could not be more happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CUTE!!!, February 10, 2012
TBH, I don't usually write reviews, but I had share just how happy I am with these boots. I have been trying to find brown "riding" boots for months now and when I did find something I liked they never had my size. As hesitant as I was to purchase boots online, I figured for the price that I would take the chance, and I'm glad I did! They are super cute and comfortable!!! I'm 5'5" and they are a perfect height just below my knee. I also have slightly wide feet and was worried about them being too narrow, but they fit great! I wear a 6.5 to 7 depending on the shoe and ordered a 7 and it's perfect with a little wiggle room or good to wear thick socks. As a previous review said about not looking fake, they truly are a good faux leather. The only way you can tell they aren't real leather is they're not as stiff as real leather. I love, love, love them!! Can't beat the price for these trendy boots!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price! Super cute!, February 6, 2013
Just got these today—they look great and fit well! I wanted to write a review because I have large runners calves (15.5 in), and I'm pregnant. I wear a size 10, and these boots were plenty roomy, much to my surprise! I'm fairly tall, and these hit right below the knee. Super cute and can't wait to wear them for real!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product - Should have heeded other reviews, November 3, 2014
This was a Prime order and boots arrived promptly. I loved the look, the color was perfect, and they fit true to size. I wore them out to dinner last night and when I got home I discovered that the exterior of both boots had peeled in several places (see attached photos). Given the inexpensive price, I did not expect these boots to last long; however, I did expect them to last more than a couple of hours. I should also mention that it was not raining and I did not walk through any water. I'm surprised that such a poorly made product is allowed to be sold on Amazon, and the manufacturer should be ashamed of themselves.

1.0 out of 5 stars READ, DON'T BUY, May 22, 2014
I absolutely love the style of these boots! I want them so badly. I have yet to find a boot that has a better shape than these. So why did I give them one star? Because they are HORRIBLE! The quality was so bad that I put them on, walked around my small room once, and when I looked at them again, I saw the material had ripped where the leather bunches up. I thought I got a bad pair, so I sent them back. He next pair had the same problem: tearing anywhere the boot bunched up. I had to send them back. I was so upset. I really wanted them to work out for me, but they didn't. Don't waste your time or money on them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever!!, October 13, 2012
I can't explain enough how much I love these boots - I have wanted boots like these FOREVER & finally found them!! Comfortable & cute, will go with anything!! I have chicken legs & these are perfect - I was surprised!! Hope you love them too :)

4.0 out of 5 stars cute!, March 3, 2012
I was reluctant to order these boots by mail...I have had problems in the past with fashionable boots fitting my calf. I have to tell you these boots fit my calf just fine! I am short 5' 2" but the top of the boot falls just below my knee. I have to admit, I wanted a pair of these boots after watching Nate Burkes show on how to make 30 outfits out of a weeks worth by mix and match. I am looking forward to finding a denim dress and pairing these boots with some tights and a matching turtleneck!! These boots are perfect for a skirt or to wear with your jeans over them. Awesome!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, September 25, 2012
Ordered the boots on 9/20 and I received them on 9/24. Really like the details and qualities of the boot and I am 5'-9" the boot comes a little bit below my knees which is perfect, finding boots for my long legs are hard to find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Adorable Just wish they came in 1/2 sizes., November 9, 2012
Great looking boot even better then I anticipated. Only con is I wish they came in half sizes.. I'm true to a size 9 and these are a little snug on the end of my big toe. But a size 10 would be too big, a 9 1/2 would of been perfect. otherwise not bad for the inexpensive price.

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, October 1, 2012
I love how it looks expensive! The leather is soft with a shine of color. I love the fact that it is the classic that pretty much can go with any type of outfits. love it!!