5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for Sony Batteries
This battery kit increases the time I have to record family gatherings and vacations. No worries with the extended time these batteries allow me to record.
Published on April 16, 2012 by spike56

2.0 out of 5 stars Charger is fine but don't plan to use the batteries
Published 22 months ago by Lucas Falor

1.0 out of 5 stars Sunset Electronics >>>>>>BEWARE, May 11, 2013
This review is from: 2 REPLACEMENT SONY NP-FH100 (NP-FH70, NP-FH50) BATTERIES AND HOME AND CAR RAPID CHARGER FOR THE SONY DCR-SR42, SR45, SR47 CAMCORDERS (Electronics)
Sent wrong charger batteries don't charge batteries can not be recognized by the camera. I have doubts of these being real batteries, there seems to be NO storage/power capacity seems to have NO ELECTRONICS inside. They appear to be just
plastic boxes??? Check reviews and complaints of numerous customers online for SUNSET ELECTRONICS, NYC

2.0 out of 5 stars Charger is fine but don't plan to use the batteries, November 12, 2012
I bought this because I needed the charger, and thought I'd take a chance on the batteries since the sony charger alone is as much as this collection. While the charger works great for charging my sony batteries, the cheap batteries that come with this kit are worthless. They are the large size, but don't even weigh as much as the standard sony battery, and when I put them in the camera it says they have about 30 minutes of charge. Useless. Buy this for the charger, but don't expect to get much out of the batteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price , but it's a bit big, July 11, 2012
The price of the whole kit is fabulous. When I opened the package I thought that there were 2 batteries because the battery was so huge. But I guess it compensated for the long hours- I get 444mins on my Sony HDD camcorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for Sony Batteries, April 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars MANY hours of work., August 2, 2011
The product is great. Fast charging. MANY hours of work. My son use the batteries for homemade action videos outside and problem with long-shooting-hours on a nature is solved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, Fast Shipping, October 15, 2010
The original battery on for my Sony High Def camcorder (NP-FH60) was lasting only about an hour. Both BestBuy and HHGregg charge about $100 for the longer lasting NP-FH100 replacement. When I saw this offer of two Generic long lasting replacements AND a charger for less than half that price, I was very skeptical.

When the batteries arrived, I charged them up and both work perfectly. My camera shows over 5 hours of recording time with each. The fact that they arrived a day earlier than expected was a nice bonus.

These are definelty a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, Good product, Faster Shipping, August 11, 2010
I bought 2 replacement batteries and charger because of the price was so low and free shipping.
Yes, it is free shipping but It was super fast delivery.
I received this item before the estimated arrival date.
We got this battery because the org battery is a joke from Sony.
This battery have 5 years limited warranty, that was amazing.
Everyone complains about the size of the battery, I'm using it on the Sony DCR-SR47 Handycam and it balances the camera.
If you are looking for a long lasting battery, the battery size will tall, no chooice.
My Handycam shows about 650 minutes of recording time on the screen when I plug in the fully charged.
Otherwise, this is a solid battery that store many hours of use.
These batteries life is awesome. Overall I'm totally satisfied, especially about saving so much.

Rate and Discover Movies