4.0 out of 5 stars Golf is fun (on a computer)
Published on March 26, 2011 by K. A. Monson

2.0 out of 5 stars SMH
this app is not worth the money. its a fun game but a very simple play. it reminds me of pack man and unfortunately I was hoping for something more like Tiger Woods Golf and was disappointed. fun if your looking for a funny app to occupy your bordom.
Published on January 3, 2012 by L. Grindstaff

4.0 out of 5 stars Golf is fun (on a computer), March 26, 2011
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
No matter which platform I buy I always look for a 3D (first person) golf game. I love the different courses (that I'll never see in person) and being able to actually hit the ball without digging a four foot trench in the landscaping! I like this version but because I don't have a lot of memory in my device the scenery changes like turning pages in a book. Be careful when you adjust your view or you will lose yourself and have to swing "blind". Other then that the game is perfect. Oh and the girl you play against... hubba hubba!

2.0 out of 5 stars SMH, January 3, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
Even though it is just a game, for those with a competitive spirit, it is truly frustrating. No matter how much trouble the computer player gets in trouble, (off the fairway, in the rough, on the side of a mountain) it make the shot. So it is impossible to compete with. I don't mind losing, but at least give me a chance. It was free though, so you get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Par 72 Golf, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
Everything about this game is good, with one exception. You can forget about winning even at the lowest level. I like playing the game but it is like playing you are playing alone. The computer pars every hole.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, October 5, 2013
ron spangler (gresham, oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
wanted a golf game. took forever to download. played the game once and it is virtually impossible to putt with any precision. it has been deleted

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a challenge, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
the sensitivity adjustments on this game Suck. Doesn't make much sense to get stuck behind a rock wall. And to put and have the ball bounce off the pin, over and over again Sucks. This AP is a rip off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Golf HD, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
Very hard to judge distances, and graphics suck. Will do better research before buying another golf game on line ever again

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, December 26, 2011
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
I remember this game from my days on Windows Mobile, and I loved version 1 of it. I like this game because its physics engine is optimum to replicate the gentleman's game of golf. :) I also like this game as a time waster during my smoke breaks at work.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
graffix not that good or the controls and very pricey app. very disapointed don't waste your money just all around bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to the real thing!, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Par 72 Golf (App)
With the terrible winter we have had here, this game has given me hours of pleasure. Easy to follow directions.

Par 72 Golf