Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on August 8, 2013
This is the second or third mascara I have ever tried from a drug store and I really like it. I purchased the non-waterproof (on accident) in just basic black a month or so ago. I don't really wear mascara at all but I live in Florida and work at a restaurant so I am constantly inside/outside for tables. My eyeliner just wasn't staying on for 12 hours shifts. I purchased this mascara on a whim hoping it would just keep my eyes brightened.

I read previous reviews advising it clumps. I have not had very many if any clumps at all with this mascara. It lengthens very nicely and I also noticed it made my eyelashes softer! I don't know if that is part of the growing potion or whatever. I also ready that people had "flakes" or raccoon eyes...here is a tip: after applying a layer or two I used my blow dryer on HOT at the lowest speed for like 30 seconds (on-off) to dry my lashes and so far I haven't had any flaking or raccoon eyes (unless I rubbed my eyes to hard or something). I find that surprising considering how hot and humid it is here in Florida. Another thing I really liked about this mascara is how light it felt on. Other mascaras I have tried seemed to be heavy.

If you want pictures I would be more than happy to send them. Just reply and leave a comment or message me.
on January 23, 2016
LOOK I don't know about you but my picture says A LOT. Asian, short stubby and straight lashes are hell to deal with when finding an amazing mascara. It held the curl and insanely lengthened my lashes (True to my word)🙋 . I'm never getting another brand 😱💕
review image
on February 27, 2016
I got dumped last night and after 2 1/2 hours of crying and puking in the bathroom floor, my eyelashes were still AMAZING! I love this mascara, & its definitely break up makeup. Thanks revlon for keeping my eyelashes great when my heart is breaking.
on April 28, 2015
I used to HATE this mascara, I found it clumpy as heck and was immediately pissed that I spent money on it. It was unceremoniously tossed in the makeup graveyard... doomed to dry out.... But then everything changed when I got a tweezerman lash comb. If you don't know what I'm talking about, do yourself a favor and get yourself some because they are a godsend for eyelash grooming. But remember, the tweezerman demands respect, (I almost straight up accidentally stabbed myself in the eye with it once). Anyway the tweezerman lash comb is the one thing that brought the Lash Potion out of my makeup graveyard and into my everyday kit. Now that I can comb the extra gunk out of the way to my heart's content, I can really see why the Revlon Lash Potion is an amazing and gorgeous mascara. It's does everything it's supposed to and then some as long as you can tame it properly. Which takes time and patience and sometimes you don't do it fast enough before it dries. But in the end I find the Lash Potion to be worth the trouble, and at such a good price I can forgive it for it's discrepancies.Like constantly gunking up my beautiful tweezerman lash comb :C
on March 31, 2016
I use an old, well clean mascara brush to first seperate my lashes. Then, I use the lash curler. Next, this wonderful product goes on perfectly. It is black and waterproof. Does not flake for me or clump up. Some people also use a lash seperater after they put the Revlon Lash Potion on. I do not feel a need to do that with mine. I take it off with cold creme or lotion and tolet paper. Will buy again.
on November 17, 2015
Ugh... do not understand the good reviews of this mascara at all. Not only does it go on clumpy and messy, once it dries, then it continues to flake off all day. If you wear contacts, do not even TRY this mascara - it will flake off into your eyes, get under your contacts, and then flake off even more once your eyes start to water. As to the review that said it was worth it after having bought a lash comb.... why in the world is it acceptable that this product only work after spending more money on ANOTHER product?? It should work as-is or not be sold.
on December 16, 2015
This is absolutely the WORST mascara ever! First time opened it was a clumpy mess. Looked awful even after brushing it out with a lash comb. The photo is from the second time opening it, you can just see by the brush how bad it is! Do not waste your money on this.
review image
on December 10, 2015
If you're looking for a mascara that isn't going to run and stay put once you apply it, this is the one. Many have complained about the clumping. I haven't had that problem. However, I use disposable wands which I prefer to the wand that comes with the mascara. It is difficult to remove but that's the point when you purchase a water proof mascara. I find using cold cream to remove eye makeup helps. Hands down this is my favorite mascara.
on December 5, 2015
Worst mascara I've tried. Very clumpy. Lashes are hard to separate even when dry. Difficult to remove as well, but leaves black flecks under your eyes if you don't remove it.
on January 19, 2014
I might of gotten one wit a flaw in the brush I'm going to take it back the brush hurts my lids as I try to apply. Very stiff brush mascara barely went on my lashes at all. I will be looking even harder into how to buy fabulash I think they stopped making it... I would not buy again.