REVLON MoistureStay Fast Heat Up Luxury Paraffin Bath RVS1212
- Moisture Stay Luxury Paraffin Bath, Adjustable Heat Settings, for safe comfortable use, Smoothes Skin on hands, elbows and feet, Paraffin Wax for Convenient in home spa experience
- Warm paraffin removes dull, dry surface skin, thermal heat may ease stiff and aching joints.
- Fast Heat-Up Time, Bonus Thermal Mitts, 4lbs of Paraffin Wax, and Glove Liners
- Features: Adjustable heat settings for fast heat-up and easy use. Green Indicator light glows when unit is operating, red indicator light glows when unit is heating, Warm paraffin removes dull, dry surface skin, Use on Hands, elbows and feet
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I've tried a few paraffin baths and this one has quite a few more options:
1. Fast Heat-Up Time Option - put this on before you get in the bath and by the time you are ready for bed, the wax is warm enough to dip your hands or feet. Perfect to also get your feet warm on cold nights.
2. Adjustable Heat Settings - Keep Warm is an excellent option if you are not in a hurry. It warms the paraffin to the perfect temperature. When using "Hi or Med" you may want to turn the heat back down to "keep warm" before dipping your hands. The wax can get a little hotter than you may wish on the highest setting. It is designed so it heats fast and then you can let it cool down a bit.
3. Thermal Mitts - These may be included with your order. Some kits come with a brush (mine didn't) and some with other lovely extras. I wish they just made them all the same, but mine did arrive with glove liners.
So, this paraffin bath is perfect year round. While you can find smaller paraffin baths (one sitting on the bathroom counter is nice), the larger size is more versatile if you only want to buy one and also want this for your feet.
When the paraffin wax starts getting low, you can reorder more wax and add it to the bath as needed. They do advise that you throw away the wax you have used, instead of adding it back to the bath.
To use, simply dip your hand, elbow or food into the warm melted wax and then dip again so you get two coats.Read more ›
This is the only thing that works on my dry elbows. I've tried exfoliating and moisturizing with every type of product, only to end up with the same dry elbows by the next day. The paraffin bath, used after exfoliating and applying moisturizer, provides immediate results and lasts for weeks.
This purchase included everything I needed: the paraffin bath, four pounds of wax, soft mitts - with Velcro closures at the wrists to hold in the heat, and plastic glove liners.
I go through paraffin wax a little faster than I had expected; four pounds of wax are included with the kit. I've found that the initial four pounds should last about 6-8 uses. That all depends on whether you're doing hands or feet, how many times you dip your hand or foot for each treatment, and whether or not you recycle the wax. I know it's not recommended, so I don't recycle the wax. Paraffin wax is inexpensive, and can be purchased online or over the counter at a pharmacy or grocery store.
My hands take a lot of wear and tear. I work in a hospital, so it's constant hand washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizers... Then when I'm at home, I do a lot of gardening and yardwork. So I'm very glad to be able to pamper myself with a little spa treatment after all that!
FYI: The "Keep Warm" setting was even a little too warm for me. Just a personal preference; I turn it down between "Low" and "Med". Seems to be better for me that way. I melt the wax on the "HI" setting, which takes about 90 minutes. Then I turn the setting down and wait 15 minutes or so. Still get great results, but it's much more comfortable to use!
Definitely a great buy.
The paraffin is a good moisturizer so you get a double benefit. It's large enough for my feet, but I think if I ever want to wax my feet I'm going to get a separate unit.
Plain old paraffin from the grocery store works fine. I like the lavender-scented blocks that come with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this for my mom, and it's a great product. Takes a while to heat up but I think that's a given for any product.Published 1 month ago by Syndi Ivashkov
It stopped working after 4 weeks. I threw the box away and don't know what to do about getting it replaced.Published 3 months ago by Pamala in OK
Bought this to help my husbands cracked dry winter hands. Works great. Takes a while to heat up.Published 9 months ago by Katherine Erdley
I use this every weekend. It's easy to use. I put lotion on before I dip my hands and I think it makes a difference. Like others have mentioned, it takes a while to heat up. Read morePublished 14 months ago by CindelT
I was hesitant about purchasing this product but I love it. You can set the temperature (something I couldn't do with a different product), and it comes with mittens and plastic... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Frances
Enjoying it for my arthritic hands.
Smooth transaction. Highly recommend this product to anyone dealing with arthritis.
Thank you very much.