Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

I've used Revlon products since the 70's, especially their mascara and eyeliner. (In the 60's- I only used Yardley- how I miss those perfect eye products!) For the past couple decades, I have found Revlon's many different types of mascara to be really bad- dull color, flaky, clumpy, dry and thin. I turned to L'Oreal and found their new telescopic explosion mascara to be much better than anything Revlon has made for over the past 10 years or more. L'Oreal's applicator wand has the new teensy round flexi-globe brush that covers your lashes quite well, but the teensy size brush does take time to cover your lashes.

As I was looking through the different new mascara's, I noticed this new Revlon PhotoReady mascara. I saw the wand has a really finely detailed long brush end with the actual end rounded like L'Oreal's globe ended brush. I had to try this new brush, as it looked perfect, but I also hoped the mascara itself was improved from their dry, clumpy, dull color mascara from the past. From the minute I put this new Revlon PhotoReady mascara on, I was thrilled. The applicator has the best brush I have ever used! This finely bristled brush with it's rounded end doesn't miss a lash. The mascara is super smooth, yet thick, with no clumps or flaking. The color (I chose blackest black) is really nice and dark.

I like my mascara dark and smooth to make long, lush lashes to stand out from my eye liner. Revlon's new PhotoReady is exactly that. After decades of bad mascara, Revlon has finally made a PERFECT mascara. I love that they use a nice thick wax in their formula for a super smooth, dark look. When it came to washing this mascara off, it was so easy to remove with just soap and water. I do not use the waterproof type, and this doesn't smudge or run. I am absolutely thrilled to have my old Revlon mascara back on my lashes- especially one that goes on this perfect! Thank you Revlon for bringing back a mascara that wears and looks absolutely gorgeous with the longest, smoothest lashes ever!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 14, 2015
My sister was praising this mascara and her lashes always look amazing. I found it here and bought two tubes, one for my sister and one for me. I am a mascara junkie and have tried high end, mid range, and low ends ones. I must have 20 tubes to choose from at any given time so I sure didn't need another one but, if this stuff made my lashes look like my sister's, I was game. The brush is slim and the tube is pretty small. My lashes are dark but thin and straight and I like mega length and volume. And...I didn't get it from this mascara. It applies fine and doesn't clump or flake. It lengthens my lashes a nice amount but adds no volume at all. It holds up pretty well to heat and humidity and washes off fairly easily. My sister must just have naturally longer lashes because she wore the mascara the same day and her lashes looked amazing. She also has curly hair with natural curl to her lashes whereas I have straight hair with no curl. I guess it all makes a difference. For me, this mascara is average. Not bad at all but doesn't have enough oomph for me. However, I have seen it make other people's lashes look absolutely wonderful. I think it works best if if you have long lashes to begin with and/or like a more natural appearance as opposed to really thick,big lashes. How to rate? Personally, 3 stars. But I do think it is worth trying because I know it can do magical things to some people's lashes. Just not mine, unfortunately.
on March 23, 2015
I really love the brush on this mascara, it's super great for lengthening lashes. However, when you take the brush from the product you MUST wipe off all the excess mascara you can, otherwise your lashes will turn into clumpy disasters. Also, make sure to look down while applying because if you don't, this will completely ruin the eyeshadow you worked so hard on. I know that all mascaras have liquid tendencies to them, but this one seems to be even more liquidy than any other mascara I've ever tried. It's a great product, but you have to be careful
on December 19, 2015
compare to my other mascara, this one actually makes my lashes longer and doesn't clump, I do not have long eyelashes and they are pretty thin and unnoticable. I am no expert in mascara but i can tell how this is better than others. Btw love the wand, the design made it almost unlikely to clump
on February 4, 2014
There's really not much more than "great" that can be said for a mascara that manages to have a soft yet modern brush structure (no sharp spiky plastic here, nor any old fashioned brush bristles), the thoughtful fringes of brush at the tip of the wand (for capturing the pesky corner lashes), and a formulation in the mascara itself that allows for easy lengthening and volumizing definition in just a few sweeps. I never get clumps with this mascara, nor does it ever irritate my sensitive, contact-lens wearing eyes. Plus, it washes off easily with soap & water or a light makeup remover. So, it does it all! Plus, it's very budget friendly. I highly recommend it.
on January 8, 2014
I have used the pricier brands and they just don't deliver. I have long, straight, thin lashes, and this mascara makes me look like I have falsies on. They hit my sunglasses, I get complements, and my husband really likes the look. A light hand is all I need because it goes on quick. I like to wear it with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in a black or similiar shade. Revlon eyeliners aren't very good.
on January 1, 2016
This mascara is great, I love the wand..nice and thin to get every lash separated and coated. This gives you very natural but sexy looking lashes. I like that it stays pretty soft and doesn't feel clumpy or thick. Washes off easily but doesn't run either. Easy to apply to lower lashes as well. I will definitely buy this again.
on May 14, 2013
I generally use Clinique high impact mascara or this one and I like both. I like to wear lots of mascara and I generally put it on in multiple layers and I really like that this one doesn't clump badly when doing so (better than the Clinique I would say). The wand/brush separates lashes nicely too, although I sometimes find it a little scratchy (Clinique feels softer on my eyes but is a little more prone to clumping).
on March 9, 2015
I have super straight lashes and every time I test out a different kind of mascara they don't seem to help in any way, I curl my lashes before I put on mascara and i always have the problem with them going straight again, so that's just more money going down the drain for me. But not with this mascara! If you have super straight lashes and have the same problem as I do, then I highly suggest you get this! Its the only product that has ever helped with my kind of lashes. It's really inexpensive and works like a charm, you won't regret it. Hope this helps :-)
on November 14, 2015
Finally . . . . .a great mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes! This does it all . . . .fullness and length. Washes right and with no irritation of any kind. It takes a couple coats - every mascara I have used does - but it doesn't clump and looks great all day.