2-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
RF Power & SWR meter for 1.8-525Mhz - HF / VHF / UHF 200W
|Price:||$119.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- For Amateur / Ham Radio, Commercial, Marine, AIR & CB Two-Way Radios.
- Reads Power & SWR up to 200 Watts. 5 Watt, 20 or 200W power ranges.
- Frequency Range of 1.8 to 525Mhz covers, HF, VHF & UHF!
- Average/P.E.P Select. SO-239 Connecters for input.
- Meter Illuminates if Optional 12Vdc is connected.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Has large 3.25x1.25 inch precision illuminated meter for easy wide-angle viewing.
* A highly visible black and red meter scale on a bright white background makes it quick and easy to read SWR, forward or reflected power!
* Meter lamp requires Optional 13.8 VDC. Power pigtail included for wiring.
* A functional and simple front panel layout lets you select power ranges, bands or make SWR readings intuitively.
* This GrandMaster series meter feature an SWR scale that expands the full view of the meter, 3:1 SWR is centered at mid-scale to give you precision and wide-range measurements.
* Features peak and average, forward and reflected power readings and has selectable power ranges.
* Housed in an all metal cabinet, with rubber feet and protected by durable speckled black paint.
* A designer injection molded grey front panel perfectly matches any transceiver.
* Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold plated center pins gives superb performance to beyond 525MHz.
* Precisely factory calibrated for accurate measurements.
* Covers HF/UHF/VHF (1.8 - 525 MHz).
5, 20, 200 Watt power ranges.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
7/27/2014 - MFJ Enterprises responded the same day and told me the item is covered by MFJ's full 12 Month Warranty and to send the item to their Warranty Dept. More updates to come.
8/24/2014 - I sent the meter to MFJ Enterprises, Inc., ATTN: Warranty Dept, 300 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, MS, 39759I on 30 July 2014. I called MFJ Repair on 13 Aug 2014 at (800)647-8324 and they stated they received my broken meter and that it will take 6-8 weeks before they could get to it.
9/4/2014 - Today I received a new meter and it works great! I changed my original 2 star rating to a 4 star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very simple to use and works as advertised. I like that I can check power output and SWR with just one affordable meter.Published 4 months ago by Tim
MFJ meter quit working after one week. I returned unit and ordered a Workman SWR meter that works great!Published 11 months ago by K R criss
great signal indication. Smart looking meter for the ham shack.Published 12 months ago by Charles S Sundberg
I bought this unit tot help tune the antenna for the Yaesu FT-8900. It works very nicely and having the full range coverage makes it a good unit.Published 13 months ago by D Darcy