Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: DVDChange

on December 22, 2005
Perhaps I'm a little biased because I absolutely LOVE Wood Harris but this was the first film I ever saw him in and I loved his performance in this movie. Not only was he SEXY as ever, but he was also sensitive, which is a side that is not often revealed by so-called rap artists (his role in the movie). Although I don't really like Gina Rivera (based on her role in Soul Food-the movie), I did like her performance in this movie and thought that the lead characters worked well together. This movie was intriguing, it kept me interested from start to finish and it's one of those movies that, while not Grammy award-winning, is a nice reprieve from the real world...especially the drama! This is one of my favorite all-time BET movies (this and Masquerade) and although so many people (surprisingly) gave it a bad review, I enjoyed watching it and will add it to my collection so that I can watch it anytime I want!
on November 13, 2005
This movie is okay...Not great, but not bad either. If you are a jaded person, you may not be able to get it (or want to). This movie requires you to have some faith in love and humanity. Wood Harris is an up and coming actor...Not your "traditional" leading male. Lisa Raye is beautiful, and plays the role of conniving diva very well. This movie has 'umph'...an intangible lure that keeps you watching. This makes up for much of the rigidness of the filmmaking...All in all, worth the watch.
on January 25, 2010
Record producer Dollar Bill and his girlfriend Lenore are completely in love. They live the good life, despite the mounting pressures on Bill to stay true to music as an art form. But as the pressures mount, Bill's sexy ex shows up. A successful singer, she poses a real threat to his life with Lenore. I enjoyed the movie tremendously especially the music in the movie. A good variety of actors/actresses in the movie. Lisa Raye is a good actress.
on January 27, 2008
I absolutely loved this movie. After is was over, I watched it again. Wood, Gina and Lisa all did a wonderful job. I would recommend this movie to all that love a love story. I will be adding this to my collection.
on August 6, 2012
Just a true love triangle. It just shows how a person let fame go to their heads and how sometimes it isn't all about the fame. This can cause you to lose those who truly love and support you.
on December 7, 2005
on a scale from 1 to 10,i'll give it an 8!!!
on March 21, 2005
This wasn't the best movie I had ever seen, but Lisa Raye was so sexy in this movie. I watched it because it was on BET one day and I had nothing else to do. Lisa Raye was the only thing that attracted me to the film. Other than that, don't waste your time.
on June 24, 2012
The quality of of this dvd was poor, it paused several times in the beginning, but finally got on track after about 5 minutes into the movie. I do not believe I will be making future purchases from this company.
on July 7, 2014
If you are a Lisa Raye fan then you will love Rhapsody drama unfolds when the girl boyfriend has sex with a woman and his girl has a miscarriage he has to go back to his girl and make up.
on June 29, 2012
I give it 4 1/2 because I think that there could have been more done with the story line, but all in all a good movie. I really love the Rhapsody song, wish I could find it somewhere...