5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt. Ordering another now
Published 4 days ago by Jackie Cochran

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment overall
I suppose the best place to start is with my expectations for this shirt. I expected a tougher shirt. Something made to take more abuse. Of course, I don't think that this was an unreasonable expectation since the thing was called "Workwear" With this in mind I was surprised when the shirt arrived and the material it is made from seemed more flimsy than expected...
Published on February 8, 2012 by R. Whitelaw

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment overall, February 8, 2012
This review is from: RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Big and Tall Chambray Work Shirtbig-tall (Apparel)

I was willing to overlook what appeared to be flimsy material and started using the shirt in my wardrobe. I actually ordered two shirts, of different colors, but identical in all other ways. Just a few months into owning the shirts, they both lost buttons. They appear to have done this during washing rather than during tough use while being worn. One shirt lost a button on the collar and one lost the second button from the bottom front. I then noticed that both shirts had lost all the pocket buttons. The flimsy nature of the material also showed its inability to stand up to wear within 4 months of purchase.

It would be fair to discuss the kind of abuse these shirts received while I was wearing them. I suppose you might assume I must work on an oil rig or perhaps a steel mill. Nope, I spend the vast bulk of my time sitting in front of a computer. The toughest abuse the clothing gets is when I am loading groceries into the car.

If you are looking for true "workwear" - where the garments are tougher than normal - this is not he shirt for you. As a point of comparison, I own a shirt of a similar style from Polo that I picked up at least 5 years ago. The material simply feels more substantial and it has yet to lose a single button.

I expected these shirts to last longer than something like a Polo shirt. Getting less than 6 months of life out of them is completely unacceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt. Ordering another now, September 26, 2014
No, this is not a rugged "Dickies" type work shirt. It is cotton and very lightweight for casual wearing. It is my favorite shirt right now as it is soft, lightweight, and even the toughest stains where I said "no way that's coming out" are no match for this shirt. Comes right out in the wash, not stain remover needed. My only gripe is that sometimes it needs to be ironed if you don't hang it up immediately after drying. Very prone to wrinkling. Other than that, I love it, and I will not wear ANY other shirt on a hot sweltering day. Not gunna happen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, June 9, 2014
KTF (MA - United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered my usual size and it was too small so I ordered the next size up and it was perfect.

I really like button down collars and this is a great casual shirt. It's 100% cotton and it wrinkles but as I said, its a casual shirt and it is very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabric is lighter than the dark blue one, June 7, 2014
AdrianaM (Benicia, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
It is great too with a more light denim especially for more summer days and wet weather. My husband like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, May 12, 2014
Fits perfect; long enough to stay tucked in. Definitely will need to be ironed, though. Wear for work or casual.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, March 27, 2014
I love the durability of the shirt, how easy it is to get dirt and grime out of it at the end of the day, and the comfort the material has. My only gripe with the shirt is that I ordered a tall, and it was not as tall as I would have liked, which makes it hard to keep it tucked in- I dislike shirts that are not long enough to stay tucked in if I bend down to touch my toes, and this one does not pass that test. If it had, I would give it five stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, March 17, 2014
The fabric is awful! If I would have known what it was like I sure would not have washed them. I would have sent them back. They were worse after the wash. Horrible do not buy! Actually threw them away. Not even good enough for goodwill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very comfortable, March 6, 2014
Get shirt. My husband has such a hard time finding shirts to fit. This one was perfect! It was long enough and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, February 10, 2014
This shirt is very nice. The construction is great and the fabric has a very nice feel to it. Ordered my normal size but a bit small - reordered the next size and it was a perfect fit. First wearing was very very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 15, 2013
My husband is 6'4" and Wrangler chambray "work shirts" are way........................too short tailed. He is in and out of a tractor alot. I have found Riggs workshirts to work the best and the long sleeve version is long enough in the arm as well. The only drawback he has is buttons and not snaps!!!!! If you take them out of the dryer immediately, you do not have to iron them.